Jump to content

[GTA V] Peds disappear from the Addon Peds list


Recommended Posts

Hello!

I have a problem, I hope someone can help me.
 

So ... I haven't played GTA V in a while, and now that I'm playing again ... AddonPeds Editor program behaves strangely.

https://es.gta5-mods.com/scripts/addonpeds-asi-pedselector

After playing and closing the game, and then re-entering the game ... Addon Peds in game it's totally empty, there are no Peds in the list, zero Peds. And when I go back to Windows and open it (AddonPeds Editor) ... I get an error at startup that says: '' XML Reader Error: an error occurred while parsing EnitityName. Line 1, position 48298 ''.

It's always the same error but I don't know what it means. I guess it is something about the '' AddonPedsVars.xml '' file or the '' dlclist.xml '' file, but I don't know what to do there to fix that. I already reinstalled the program from scratch 3 times ... I mean ... ''clean files'' but that didn't solve the problem.

If someone can help me I will appreciate it. 

Edited by Sneaksmile
Link to comment

what is your current gameversion ? do you start game over steam ? you need script hook for game version 1.0.2612.1

 

do you use open IV ? have you installed addonpeds correctly? "is AddonPedsVars" in main directory? did you edited AddonPedsVars?

 

do you run addon peds as admin? are there any false lines in dlcpacks.xml?

 

is <Item>dlcpacks:/addonpeds/</Item> at the end?

 

do you use any downloaded peds or just addonpeds itself with the two peds ?

 

did it worked for you at any time?

 

i installed gta 5 with addon peds myself, in the beginning i had many crashes and freezes, i figured out how everything works now, but i haven´t installed any peds yet just the basics. 

I downloade some peds from nexus the pictures are promising but i don´t know exactly how to install them, and there are no descriptions on how to do that.

i also found a working version "of hot coffe" but the anims are bad, ....., and characters don´t remove clothes. im´about to install male and female skin mod, but right now im afraid to break my installation . don´t want to download the 500 gigs again? 

 

 

 

 

Edited by sickboy791
Link to comment
On 5/22/2022 at 9:08 AM, sickboy791 said:

what is your current gameversion ? do you start game over steam ? you need script hook for game version 1.0.2612.1

 

do you use open IV ? have you installed addonpeds correctly? "is AddonPedsVars" in main directory? did you edited AddonPedsVars?

 

do you run addon peds as admin? are there any false lines in dlcpacks.xml?

 

is <Item>dlcpacks:/addonpeds/</Item> at the end?

 

do you use any downloaded peds or just addonpeds itself with the two peds ?

 

did it worked for you at any time?

 

i installed gta 5 with addon peds myself, in the beginning i had many crashes and freezes, i figured out how everything works now, but i haven´t installed any peds yet just the basics. 

I downloade some peds from nexus the pictures are promising but i don´t know exactly how to install them, and there are no descriptions on how to do that.

i also found a working version "of hot coffe" but the anims are bad, ....., and characters don´t remove clothes. im´about to install male and female skin mod, but right now im afraid to break my installation . don´t want to download the 500 gigs again? 

 

 

 

 


Ha ha ha! But if you are a rookie. I'm not a rookie girl modding the game  lol ... I even make mods for the game

I have never edited the 'AddonPedsVars' file 

Yes, that line is supposed to go at the end '' <Item>dlcpacks:/addonpeds/</Item> '' 

For me the program always works but I have that problem of the blank list after exiting the game 

Edited by Sneaksmile
Link to comment
On 5/22/2022 at 9:08 AM, sickboy791 said:

what is your current gameversion ? do you start game over steam ? you need script hook for game version 1.0.2612.1

 

do you use open IV ? have you installed addonpeds correctly? "is AddonPedsVars" in main directory? did you edited AddonPedsVars?

 

do you run addon peds as admin? are there any false lines in dlcpacks.xml?

 

is <Item>dlcpacks:/addonpeds/</Item> at the end?

 

do you use any downloaded peds or just addonpeds itself with the two peds ?

 

did it worked for you at any time?

 

i installed gta 5 with addon peds myself, in the beginning i had many crashes and freezes, i figured out how everything works now, but i haven´t installed any peds yet just the basics. 

I downloade some peds from nexus the pictures are promising but i don´t know exactly how to install them, and there are no descriptions on how to do that.

i also found a working version "of hot coffe" but the anims are bad, ....., and characters don´t remove clothes. im´about to install male and female skin mod, but right now im afraid to break my installation . don´t want to download the 500 gigs again? 

 

 

 

 



To install new Peds:
 

Run 'OpenIV' and enable " Edit Mode ". Then add the new Ped models in:
 

'mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\addonpeds\dlc.rpf\peds.rpf' 

Link to comment
On 5/22/2022 at 9:08 AM, sickboy791 said:

what is your current gameversion ? do you start game over steam ? you need script hook for game version 1.0.2612.1

 

do you use open IV ? have you installed addonpeds correctly? "is AddonPedsVars" in main directory? did you edited AddonPedsVars?

 

do you run addon peds as admin? are there any false lines in dlcpacks.xml?

 

is <Item>dlcpacks:/addonpeds/</Item> at the end?

 

do you use any downloaded peds or just addonpeds itself with the two peds ?

 

did it worked for you at any time?

 

i installed gta 5 with addon peds myself, in the beginning i had many crashes and freezes, i figured out how everything works now, but i haven´t installed any peds yet just the basics. 

I downloade some peds from nexus the pictures are promising but i don´t know exactly how to install them, and there are no descriptions on how to do that.

i also found a working version "of hot coffe" but the anims are bad, ....., and characters don´t remove clothes. im´about to install male and female skin mod, but right now im afraid to break my installation . don´t want to download the 500 gigs again? 

 

 

 

 


The 'Hot Coffee' modder is ''dead''. That mod no longer works with the latest version of the game, ScriptHookV, ScriptHookVDotNet, or NativeUI latest versions. A modified version of the mod is needed for that to work.
 

And yes, it's pretty bad. They are just the sex animations that happen inside the car with the prostitutes, but the mod takes them out of the car. It's actually horrible but it is the only sex mod available for the game. I think ... 

Edited by Sneaksmile
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Ha ha ha! But if you are a rookie. I'm not a rookie girl modding the game  lol ... I even make mods for the game

sorry, i didn´t mean to say that, i didn´t think of it , it´s just moddifying gta5 gives me a lot of headaches

 

14 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

ScriptHookV

the latest version of scripthookV does not work with the latest game version, so i needed to downgrade the game to version 1.0.2612.1

https://mega.nz/folder/O1UFlaAB#mqhLDQT7p77sMUnANJDjmA    17.05.22  

there´s a launcher bypass as well, I HATE GTA5 ONLINE and will never play it

this is the latest hot coffe dll, it works with 1.0.2612.1 .ini is needed https://de.gta5-mods.com/scripts/hot-coffee

https://mega.nz/file/pGQETQCI#0wOOljqonwpAW-micRLatMAcus2B4JU0Gy4nRyEfT0w

 

it´s a shame thy never choose a main actress for the game, i assume you would like to that

 

 

 

 

 

 

edit: to anyone else reading this, and downloading the downgrade, DO A BACKUP !

Edited by sickboy791
Link to comment

so.. to run addonpeds you need the latest scriptkook V  wich is for gta 1.0.2612.1

 

or is there a new one? i don´t think he will release a new version in these times ?️

 

i also read somewhere, changing the forward slashes to backslashes in .dlclist.xml will prevent ctd´s, don´t know if this will do something

Edited by sickboy791
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

To install new Peds:
 

Run 'OpenIV' and enable " Edit Mode ". Then add the new Ped models in:
 

'mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\addonpeds\dlc.rpf\peds.rpf' 

yay, thx it works ! yea i´m rookie...but i can handle ?

Spoiler

rookie.jpg.10ab1715d7ba9b22d9fb42c3e2c4804f.jpg

 

 

by time , i will defenitely run into simalar problems , did you find a soloution?

 

do you have a second windows admin account ? as you have to run addonpeds as admin...

 

 

Edited by sickboy791
Link to comment
On 5/24/2022 at 9:31 AM, sickboy791 said:

sorry, i didn´t mean to say that, i didn´t think of it , it´s just moddifying gta5 gives me a lot of headaches

 

the latest version of scripthookV does not work with the latest game version, so i needed to downgrade the game to version 1.0.2612.1

https://mega.nz/folder/O1UFlaAB#mqhLDQT7p77sMUnANJDjmA    17.05.22  

there´s a launcher bypass as well, I HATE GTA5 ONLINE and will never play it

this is the latest hot coffe dll, it works with 1.0.2612.1 .ini is needed https://de.gta5-mods.com/scripts/hot-coffee

https://mega.nz/file/pGQETQCI#0wOOljqonwpAW-micRLatMAcus2B4JU0Gy4nRyEfT0w

 

it´s a shame thy never choose a main actress for the game, i assume you would like to that

 

 

 

 

 

 

edit: to anyone else reading this, and downloading the downgrade, DO A BACKUP !

 

I didn't say " rookie " with bad intention. But I was hoping for help from someone who was already an expert in the game 

It seems to me one of the most tedious games to modify, and it is also horrible in the sense that it's basis for modification are the scripts ... something that is already "explosive" by itself ... and that is why so many strange things happen with (or to) the Mods, or sometimes nothing ever happens ... who knows what's worse ... but it is very tedious. Although in the end, if you succeed, it is a very fun game .. Ha ha ha ha!  I mean ... Not for nothing the game is still in the active modding scene after almost 10 years ... and very active. And the game keep adding rookies excited about the game  lol .. that's good

All the updated files that are key to modding the game, work for me in the newest version of the game. Also the modified file of Hot Coffe Mod, without problems

I don't play GTA Online because you get banned if you use Mods playing that ... I mean ... the base game is already very unstable enough to be deleting folders every time you play that shit

GTA games are macho games and at the same time cliche games, they will never choose a female character as the protagonist, but that doesn't matter much if you use Mods ... with mods you can play with a female character the entire story, all the missions ... but with a male voice lol ... but also there are some peds of female characters who don't say anything in missions, no voice is heard when they ''talk'' I mean  

Edited by Sneaksmile
Link to comment
On 5/24/2022 at 9:47 AM, sickboy791 said:

so.. to run addonpeds you need the latest scriptkook V  wich is for gta 1.0.2612.1

 

or is there a new one? i don´t think he will release a new version in these times ?️

 

i also read somewhere, changing the forward slashes to backslashes in .dlclist.xml will prevent ctd´s, don´t know if this will do something


'AddonPeds' is an outdated Mod, and that has a lot to do with the problems it causes ... and who knows how long it will continue being useful with the new updates of the game. Those won't stop because of GTA On-line 

Link to comment
On 5/24/2022 at 10:46 AM, sickboy791 said:

yay, thx it works ! yea i´m rookie...but i can handle ?

  Hide contents

rookie.jpg.10ab1715d7ba9b22d9fb42c3e2c4804f.jpg

 

 

by time , i will defenitely run into simalar problems , did you find a soloution?

 

do you have a second windows admin account ? as you have to run addonpeds as admin...

 

 


I have actually solved the problem! Seems like this not only helps to avoid some CTDs but also makes that crappy .xml file much more stable!
 


The only thing to do afterwards is to add new 'command' lines always in the same way

If someone has the same problem, this is the solution, at least for me it is

Edited by Sneaksmile
Link to comment
On 5/24/2022 at 10:46 AM, sickboy791 said:

yay, thx it works ! yea i´m rookie...but i can handle ?

  Reveal hidden contents

rookie.jpg.10ab1715d7ba9b22d9fb42c3e2c4804f.jpg

 

 

by time , i will defenitely run into simalar problems , did you find a soloution?

 

do you have a second windows admin account ? as you have to run addonpeds as admin...

 

 


Hmmm ... I don't use a second administrator account on my PC. I used to but I found that it causes quite a few problems. For me it is better to only use a single main administrator account but leave the operating system hard drive almost empty, only with what is necessary, and use several secondary disks to store everything else. I install Steam and all my games on a disk outside the operating system disk. So far the result is very good  

Edited by Sneaksmile
Link to comment
  • 4 months later...
On 6/1/2022 at 1:17 PM, Sneaksmile said:


I have actually solved the problem! Seems like this not only helps to avoid some CTDs but also makes that crappy .xml file much more stable!
 


The only thing to do afterwards is to add new 'command' lines always in the same way

If someone has the same problem, this is the solution, at least for me it is

so "just" switching the slash stopped ur pedlist from emptying every time? cause i have the same problems too, and is growing boring redo everything every single time....

also i want to ask another thing since is looks like u are a modder, can u play storyline with ur ped characters? cause i can change it but then missions wont start

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 4:52 AM, Garagulu said:

so "just" switching the slash stopped ur pedlist from emptying every time? cause i have the same problems too, and is growing boring redo everything every single time....

also i want to ask another thing since is looks like u are a modder, can u play storyline with ur ped characters? cause i can change it but then missions wont start


You only have to change the .xml file once, only one time and only one. So ... follow the steps in the video with confidence! That solved my problem totally.

Right now I have 45 peds installed and all of them are perfectly functional!  

Edited by Sneaksmile
Link to comment
On 10/20/2022 at 4:52 AM, Garagulu said:

so "just" switching the slash stopped ur pedlist from emptying every time? cause i have the same problems too, and is growing boring redo everything every single time....

also i want to ask another thing since is looks like u are a modder, can u play storyline with ur ped characters? cause i can change it but then missions wont start


The game cannot start a formal mission because the Ped is recognized as a free-roam character. So ..You need this Mod in the link. So the game can recognize the custom Ped as one of the three main characters in the game

https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/character-swap#description_tab  

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/10/2022 at 8:58 AM, Garagulu said:

sorry for ur reply, i have correct almost all problems, but now when i switch ped life is in red instead of green, characters dies easily, also after switching ammo are maxed out BUT when i die as ped, i loose everything in the invenototy (or almost everything)


Sorry??  lol 

Dying as Ped and having an empty inventory when you return in the hospital is just a normal thing to avoid CTDs. In my case, the inventory only remains if I save the game each time with one of the main characters. 

Obviously you must have a ''clean'' save where you play and save the main story of the game only as one of the three main characters and only that. If you mix the saves saving as Custom Ped, it can happen precisely what you tell me ... the problem of blood (life) and ammo. Although it can also be due to a conflict of '' clash '' of mods. Better check in deep if you have installed something that modifies that. Also check your Trainer and see if there are cheats activated.  

Edited by Sneaksmile
Link to comment
  • 1 year later...
On 5/20/2022 at 6:03 AM, Sneaksmile said:

Hello!

I have a problem, I hope someone can help me.
 

So ... I haven't played GTA V in a while, and now that I'm playing again ... AddonPeds Editor program behaves strangely.

https://es.gta5-mods.com/scripts/addonpeds-asi-pedselector

After playing and closing the game, and then re-entering the game ... Addon Peds in game it's totally empty, there are no Peds in the list, zero Peds. And when I go back to Windows and open it (AddonPeds Editor) ... I get an error at startup that says: '' XML Reader Error: an error occurred while parsing EnitityName. Line 1, position 48298 ''.

It's always the same error but I don't know what it means. I guess it is something about the '' AddonPedsVars.xml '' file or the '' dlclist.xml '' file, but I don't know what to do there to fix that. I already reinstalled the program from scratch 3 times ... I mean ... ''clean files'' but that didn't solve the problem.

If someone can help me I will appreciate it. 

On 5/20/2022 at 6:03 AM, Sneaksmile said:

Hello!

I have a problem, I hope someone can help me.
 

So ... I haven't played GTA V in a while, and now that I'm playing again ... AddonPeds Editor program behaves strangely.

https://es.gta5-mods.com/scripts/addonpeds-asi-pedselector

After playing and closing the game, and then re-entering the game ... Addon Peds in game it's totally empty, there are no Peds in the list, zero Peds. And when I go back to Windows and open it (AddonPeds Editor) ... I get an error at startup that says: '' XML Reader Error: an error occurred while parsing EnitityName. Line 1, position 48298 ''.

It's always the same error but I don't know what it means. I guess it is something about the '' AddonPedsVars.xml '' file or the '' dlclist.xml '' file, but I don't know what to do there to fix that. I already reinstalled the program from scratch 3 times ... I mean ... ''clean files'' but that didn't solve the problem.

If someone can help me I will appreciate it. 

about your twitter, that is very sus ngl, is this only fetishes right? i hope is it, im seeing more strange things so im not surprised if this is unironical or whatever

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use