Vulon

Hi Jeremy! Is this the same one I used to speak with on Nexus/Skype? :P

Great first post.

My only suggestion would be regarding the "Finishing touches" -- rather than manually going through the files, I would suggest downloading a plug in called a "Gate", and use that. It is far more accurate and much less time consuming than going through by hand. :)

Another thing as well, if you have troubles with plosives despite a pop filter, you can usually fix the problem by isolating where the range is for your plosives and EQing out everything below that frequency (if it happens to be in the middle), or by isolating the plosive itself and putting a high pass filter on it.

I've attached some examples as a before and after (please note that in both instances they have compression).

Test_After.wav

Test_Before.wav

Mergatroid Again.

Aryes was nice enough to volunteer for the role of the main role of my follower mod, Reiko Senjua, but now the mod has evolved into a full-on quest mod as well. I'm currently recruiting even more voice actors/actresses for this for the roles of other characters in the mod. I'm currently in Creation Kit hell with programming out quests, conditionals, and cell creation, spells, etc, but that doesn't mean I can't still write out dialogue, although, having another writer would be nice... 

Anyway, PM me if you're interested. I'm currently looking for a female(s) to play the roles of Reiko's two sisters, Neji and Ophelai. 

Mergatroid Again.

Aryes was nice enough to volunteer for the role of the main role of my follower mod, Reiko Senjua, but now the mod has evolved into a full-on quest mod as well. I'm currently recruiting even more voice actors/actresses for this for the roles of other characters in the mod. I'm currently in Creation Kit hell with programming out quests, conditionals, and cell creation, spells, etc, but that doesn't mean I can't still write out dialogue, although, having another writer would be nice... 

Anyway, PM me if you're interested. I'm currently looking for a female(s) to play the roles of Reiko's two sisters, Neji and Ophelai. 

Welp, I may not be female, but I am a writer. Should you also need a male voice at one point, I can give that a shot depending on the type you need. Also, depending on what type of writing you need... I can either do it rather easily, or not do it at all. For an example, you can check out a bit of what I have in the link in my sig.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived