A wishlist(?) and maybe a touch of complaint

First, whomever created/maintain the mod and create the animations, I LOVE YOU!!!

My wish is that I can fine tune the intensity more. I was mucking around with TS3's version and they don't have sex unless they get a specific moodlet. I love that. As it stands now, as long as you're feeling flirty, it's open season. This becomes a problem with Sims with Romantic trait. Even with Normal Intensity, it's "Hi, I don't know your name but lets go do the mambo because I think you're hot." Instead of that, I'm wanting a little more romance and less "lets get going". Am I making any sense? So sex is off the table unless they get a specific moodlet. So even a wife/husband can say no.

Also, it seems I'm having an issue with auto-use of condoms. I have it set to auto-use but if my female Sim is carrying condoms, she doesn't use them and I don't know why. She auto-uses her birth control/tampons/pads but not condoms. Also, wouldn't it make sense that birth control functions the same way as condoms as well?

For now, I'm going to muck around with the settings to find a work-around.