Demon Symbols and pentagrams for slavetats

Demon Symbols and pentagrams for slavetats

View File

About this mod
Just a couple of demon symbols i made in substance painter. Obviously you will need slavetats. Click on download file and scroll all the way down until you see the latest version of Slavetats for se. There are currently 14 tats in this pack. The glowing tats aren't in this mod..because...well it's right here When i decide to add more/make an update to this mod. You will have to click add/remove in the mcm menu so that the newer tats can show up. If you have any suggestions let me know in the get support thread. If possible give me a reference pic that is pretty simple. If the pic is too detailed.. it will be hard to remove the background of that image.

About my other mods or more pics
Anyway check for more of my stuff on my LL profile or my other mods on my Nexus Profile . If you want to see my other pics and even videos. Check out my twitter if you like the pics taken in my Skyrim

Alright for whatever reason LL is acting broken when i'm updating so download the new file here Slavetats Pentagrams and demons.rar

421591498_SkyrimSE2022-05-2715-43-05.thumb.png.9444fcb487017a3acc312f1af9542b67.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IAsen said:

The new file doesn't include the new cracks texture. it's the same as V1.0.0

did you make sure to click on add/remove when updating? oh 

oh wait i see it now. i thought i added it that's weird

LL is acting weird...everytime when i upload the new file, its not included in the download this file, so i'm just gonna upload it to the description page

Edited by FutaNemesislol
18 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

did you make sure to click on add/remove when updating? oh 

oh wait i see it now. i thought i added it that's weird

LL is acting weird...everytime when i upload the new file, its not included in the download this file, so i'm just gonna upload it to the description page

No worries! thanks for sharing those awesome tats.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 51offthescale said:

Is it possible to change the colour of the tats? I tried changing the colour of the pentagram tats in the slavetats mcm but they are still black.

not really i didn't know how to make it change colors through slavetats, however.. there is another way... if you have paint.net you can go in my mod and change the texture color using paint.net. You can use the magic wand tool in paint.net to select the pentagram, after that you can use the color wheel to change the color. After that save

Depending on what mod manager you have. You may have to redeploy in order for the color to take in affect. You can also try to change it in the body paint of racemenu

Edited by FutaNemesislol
26 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

not really i didn't know how to make it change colors through slavetats, however.. there is another way... if you have paint.net you can go in my mod and change the texture color using paint.net. You can use the magic wand tool in paint.net to select the pentagram, after that you can use the color wheel to change the color. After that save

Depending on what mod manager you have. You may have to redeploy in order for the color to take in affect. You can also try to change it in the body paint of racemenu

also you can try changing the colour in the mcm menu too 

it is next to the tattoo you have chosen it is the ink colour or something like that

Edited by bradster511
didn't explain the explanation better
1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Fair enough, I'm familiar with paint.net so I'll give that a try :)

1 hour ago, bradster511 said:

also you can try changing the colour in the mcm menu too 

it is next to the tattoo you have chosen it is the ink colour or something like that

sometimes it doesn't work but i made some newer ones just around the eyes, i just didn't update it yet

556982647_SkyrimSE2022-06-2122-32-19.thumb.png.0fa0b91ab145ceec51e3428ab1939e94.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
  • 1 month later...

For some reason I only get the pentagrams.

Definetly something on my side, though. Seems like I can only have 1 body tattoo with ST.

Anyone seen this problem before?

lol, nvm! Just me who did not notice that the packs are separate in ST 

Just my preset that had overlays that was not being used.

Edited by Artismarti