Hoping someone can help me with an issue I've been having:

I recently did a full reinstall of SSE and all my mods and started a new game on a new PC. Everything is running as expected now, but basically every mod that adds some custom dialogue is not showing the NPC dialogue lines. This is true for at least SL Dialogue, Horrible Harassment, SL Approach, SL Body Search, SL Stories, Amorous Adventures, and Public Plaything. All of the content from these mods is still working, and I'm able to select my responses just fine, but the NPC dialogue lines just don't appear at all. Possibly related, my Apropos descriptions also aren't appearing at all.

I've tried a clean/debug option for every MCM menu of the mods that add dialogue, but there's no change at all. Any ideas about what could be causing it and how to fix?

If you have Fuz Roh D-oh installed, then you may try this while in-game:

1) In the game settings and turn Subtitles "off".

2) Close the game menu and back to the game. 

3) Go back to the game settings and turn Subtitle "on".

This has fixed the problem for me before by resetting the subtitles.  May or may not work for you depending on the cause. 

Edited by ttts1