[mod] Bigger portraits 1080

Bigger portraits 1080

No longer will you need a microscope to look at tits with this shit. Fleet and planet views will show big tits to you. Keep in mind that the area where tits are shown won't be clickable even if there's no tits.

Also there's a trait called "Diversity Hires" which will make 90% of hireable leaders to have tits. It's STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you add it to UN of Earth and save the race and make it force spawn (orange eagle with a lock) for realism purposes lol.

To install this mod:

I don't use the launcher because it sucks. If you do, you can shove the files into some random mod. Otherwise 7zip your game folder and just copy paste the files over.

oh and this is for 1920x1080

On 5/22/2022 at 9:43 PM, tsw900 said:

Every time I try to install this mod it crashes my game when i start loading a campaign (new or exsisting). I've installed it on other folders and in the game files. What am I doing wrong? It shouldn't be my PC.

Update. I've created it own folder and everything so my game doesn't crash now but the changes don't take effect. Does this mod conflict with UI Overhaul?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 5:11 AM, WolfPack51942 said:

does this work with ui overhual dynamic?

if you play at 1920x1080 it does

On 5/21/2022 at 2:59 PM, chsien5 said:

Does this mod just make portraits bigger or does it also include the NSFW portraits shown?

it only makes the portraits bigger, you need this

On 5/22/2022 at 9:43 PM, tsw900 said:

Every time I try to install this mod it crashes my game when i start loading a campaign (new or exsisting). I've installed it on other folders and in the game files. What am I doing wrong? It shouldn't be my PC.

yeah my mod was crashing the game since it was for 3.2 and in 3.4 they added a new button to planet ui, i uploaded a new version for 3.4 now.

dynamic ui currently crashes with 3.4 btw

Edited by 2Grwjk52FF