Mods for Monster Hunter Rise (& sunbreak)?

Honestly I want better mods that aren't just reskins or cheating, like something to do with the twins or other female - male companions. Like a dating mechanic from persona, it would add a personality spread sheet, maybe even a stamina system. Proper interaction with dialogue options, maybe it could even use that new hunting mechanic that lets you bring a companion to specific singleplayer hunting quests. Like your companions could get buffs on hunts with higher relationships (friend or lover) ranking, or even nice little dialogue when going places on a hunt. You could maybe even walk them around the hub or the village as a "date" or something.

Then after the mod gets dropped they could even working on a NSFW version that lets you fuck companions on a hunt or nah, I know this is probably pretty unrealistic since all the mods from World are practically just reskins. But I dont know why cant the mods for Rise be more exciting or cool and not just THIS.

4 hours ago, NizzBizz said:

Honestly I want better mods that aren't just reskins or cheating, like something to do with the twins or other female - male companions. Like a dating mechanic from persona, it would add a personality spread sheet, maybe even a stamina system. Proper interaction with dialogue options, maybe it could even use that new hunting mechanic that lets you bring a companion to specific singleplayer hunting quests. Like your companions could get buffs on hunts with higher relationships (friend or lover) ranking, or even nice little dialogue when going places on a hunt. You could maybe even walk them around the hub or the village as a "date" or something.

Then after the mod gets dropped they could even working on a NSFW version that lets you fuck companions on a hunt or nah, I know this is probably pretty unrealistic since all the mods from World are practically just reskins. But I dont know why cant the mods for Rise be more exciting or cool and not just THIS.

Start by not duplicating threads. :

Second - limitations of the mod tools. This isn't Skyrim. Plus it's in it's infancy. You are expecting way too much, far too quickly. We are just now seeing plugins/scripts.