problem with base lovers PK

ok this is the problem, when i go into OBMM and i activate the "lovers resource" and the "7_Lovers_with_PK_Base_Package_rev91" i have a conflict starting out and it is not letting any of the lovers mods or plugins work.

conflict detector in OBMM gives this

-lovers with PK.esp

-Record group(scpt)

xloversCmnGetCreatureType :

problem it is saying: Overides original entry in Lovers with PK.esm'

conflicts with: LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

next is----------

-LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

-Record Group(scpt)

xLoversCmnGetCreatureType

Problem it is saying: Overides original entry in lovers with PK.esm

Conflicts with: Lovers With PK.esp

---------------------------------------------------------------------

i have no idea how they can cancel each other out like that when it is just the base packaged for me to be able to run lovers.

and yes i do have BOSS but is is not giving and errors in the load order and i am also using OBSE with Pluggy.

can someone please help me, i am at a loss.

p.s.

i have used the load orders supplied in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=30

and also in

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=130

and still the same errors, i have all patches for game and i am doing all of what i could find for help in the threads

They use the same reference, nothing to worry about. you see this too with knights of the nine and shivering isles, or othr DLC ...

The conflict detector in OBMM is not very reliable. they even stated in the readme.

What you see in the conflict detector, is what happens when several mods edits the same thing at the same time. the last in the load order will take full charge, that is why loversIdlePriority.esp needs to be last to make the animations work.

if you are not able to start the game itself. post your full load order. So anyone here can help you better.

ok now loversbitch is working but the only thing i can do is talk to her and do her quest for her friend, but when i go into the basement she just keeps glitching and saying the same thing over and over again. also if i try to get into the kennels it crashes on me. but i cn not do anything with any of the other lovers mods. no spells added and no added dialog.

i went off the load order from http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=1069

If the spell is not being added, make sure you have loaded up oblivion with OBSE active. Without obse oblivion will not function right with lovers active.

Demonlover28, you found the right load order guide in post four.

Double check your load order against the below to make sure you have it right:

oblivion.esm

lovers with pk.esm

loverscreater.esm

Dlcshiverinisles.esp

unofficialshiveringisles.esp

knights.esp

loversrapeslave.esp

loversadultplayplusforSSP.esp

loversRaperS.esp

loversjoburg.esp

loversbed.esp

loverspower.esp

loverslight.esp

loversFSE.esp

loversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

lovers with PK.esp

loversBitch.esp

lovershelprapevplayer.esp

lovershidemenus.esp

loversspersplashex.esp

loversstopcombat.esp

loverssoundupvolumedown.esp

loversunicorn.esp

loverscontraception.esp <----you can get rid of this as you don't have any pregancy or STD mods installed

loversMB2.esp

loverscreture.esp

loversidleanimspriority.esp

loversanimobjects.esp

get rid of:

loversbackup2.esp - it is built into lovers with pk v90

loversAdultPlayPlus.esp - you can't have both this and the SSP version at the same time.

Also disable all lovers mods, then start the game and load your last save. Then hit escape and make a new save. Then exit oblivion and enable all your lovers mods and restart loading the save you just made. You should see your spells being added :)

Alternatively you can just start a new game if you don't already have a save. :)

Ok, looking back at the snapshot you took it looks as though you made a bunch of omods when you installed this. I am wondering if when you did this you broke the scripts. If you installed the resource pack v2, the minor mod pack v1 and the lovers with pk v91 then you would have spells pop up as soon as you load a save game.

If this is the case then all I can recommend is reinstalling without making omods.

One other thing to check is are you running Win7 and did you install oblivion to your program files folder. If so then UAC is what is killing things. If this is the case then I recommend reinstalling oblivion outside of the program files folder.

When you first installed everything like meshes and textures you also used archiveinvalidation within OBMM ??

This is very strange since these mods should work right of the bat, only if your install was actually valid to begin with, like latest patch all dlc's etc.. Sometimes a corrupt patch from bethesda could screw up allot, and also you never mentioned what version of oblivion you are using, if it is steam then i won't be able to help you no one here can.

Since it requires a special way to work correctly with steam and obse etc..

To be honest I don't have a clue. I have never run into anyone who couldn't see the spells from the word go once they installed the resource pack, base pack and minor mod pack. The only thing I can think of is to make sure OBSE is running. Set your load order in OBMM and then exit it. Go to your oblivion directory where you have oblivion.exe and find obse_loader.exe. Use it to run your game and see if the spells are in your spell book. It will take a minute for them to load for a save game. For a new game they won't show up until after the tutorial.