1 hour ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I don't see 03TBD PubicHair in the bodyslide groups, only 3BA pubes,  I've already got https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10318-sos-female-pubic-hairs-colored-for-npcs/ with the3BA Options.7z installed, any ideas? ;) 

Yes, I posted two files in the "files section" download area.

Download the one that says TBD in it.

"SOS Female PubicHairs NPC TBD Bodyslide updated"

Sorry that the naming is not clear enough, I realize now that it has "updated" marked on it that might lead someone to think they need both files.  

best pubes by far! but I was wondering if you might know why even when I disable this mod
the pubes are still stuck on my pc, in current and past saves and when I enable the mod I end up with two sets of pubes on my pc?
I'm using the SOS fix from Erstam and Mo2 if that helps at all and I plan to continue using this, just want to figure out why this is occurring so I can prevent this from causing any issues down the line
Thanks =]
=edit=
even after deleting the mod and all required mods including SOS and starting a new game, my pc still has pubes...
kinda freaking out now as i have no idea how to remove this, any advice on how I could remove this would be greatly appreciated
please ? ?

Edited by harryscrowtem
9 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

best pubes by far! but I was wondering if you might know why even when I disable this mod
the pubes are still stuck on my pc, in current and past saves and when I enable the mod I end up with two sets of pubes on my pc?
I'm using the SOS fix from Erstam and Mo2 if that helps at all and I plan to continue using this, just want to figure out why this is occurring so I can prevent this from causing any issues down the line
Thanks =]
=edit=
even after deleting the mod and all required mods including SOS and starting a new game, my pc still has pubes...
kinda freaking out now as i have no idea how to remove this, any advice on how I could remove this would be greatly appreciated
please ? ?

There has to be a mesh in order for the model to show up on the PC or NPC.

These pubes are using meshes and texture files.

So there is clearly a second mod installed that provides the files when you have uninstalled the mods and SOS.

After that, the mod needs script files that tell the pubes to appear there, so if uninstalling you are already committed to using a "save cleaner" to fully remove orphan scripts.

Try to group up all your mods that add pubes close together in your MO left panel when identifying the issue, should help you figure out what exactly is going on.

7 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

There has to be a mesh in order for the model to show up on the PC or NPC.

These pubes are using meshes and texture files.

So there is clearly a second mod installed that provides the files when you have uninstalled the mods and SOS.

After that, the mod needs script files that tell the pubes to appear there, so if uninstalling you are already committed to using a "save cleaner" to fully remove orphan scripts.

Try to group up all your mods that add pubes close together in your MO left panel when identifying the issue, should help you figure out what exactly is going on.

thanks for the help, I don't mind using resaver but I don't know if that would even help because I've made sure not to save while any of this was active and also it is showing up in new games and old saves? I don't have any other pube mods other than the overlays that are included with the skin mod I'm using and they are not enabled. I don't understand how it is still showing up, as I cant find any other files/ textures that would need to be removed ?‍♂️

29 minutes ago, harryscrowtem said:

thanks for the help, I don't mind using resaver but I don't know if that would even help because I've made sure not to save while any of this was active and also it is showing up in new games and old saves? I don't have any other pube mods other than the overlays that are included with the skin mod I'm using and they are not enabled. I don't understand how it is still showing up, as I cant find any other files/ textures that would need to be removed ?‍♂️

figured it out, just had to rebuild 3ba body in bodyslide ?