Why option for girls pee standing up replaced by penis on/off option?

Loving the WW Mod. It truly is a game changer! 

Does anyone know why the option for allowing girls to pee standing up at CAS being replaced by an option to turn penis on/off. It appears girls can only pee standing if I make them ladyboys... (which I don't want to do)

Ultimately, I just want the girls to use the styx urinal created by Kritical (attached) once a person is 'serving'. 

Thank you in advance you legends!

Capture.JPG

Edited by bcheng
Inserted a better picture

Can sims even still pee standing up while WW is installed?
I always have all my sims (even males) pee sitting all the time in my saves in which I use WW (not in the other saves (when I switch saves I remove WW folders completely from the game/mod folders and keep it elsewhere on my laptop)).

Or is it just me who missed something in the settings??

1 hour ago, Namikan said:

Can sims even still pee standing up while WW is installed?
I always have all my sims (even males) pee sitting all the time in my saves in which I use WW (not in the other saves (when I switch saves I remove WW folders completely from the game/mod folders and keep it elsewhere on my laptop)).

Or is it just me who missed something in the settings??

If you make them go to the bathroom while their bladder-need is still in the green they will stand up. If it is in the yellow or red I guess the game just assumes they need to do #2. Haven't played vanilla so I don't know if that is normal vanilla behaviour or not.

4 hours ago, Kashked said:

If you make them go to the bathroom while their bladder-need is still in the green they will stand up. If it is in the yellow or red I guess the game just assumes they need to do #2. Haven't played vanilla so I don't know if that is normal vanilla behaviour or not.

Oh ok, I basically never send them there when it's still in green. I'll try just to see if it makes a difference.
I've played without WW for a while before discovering it, and still have some saves where I don't use it, and I can say it's definitely not a normal vanilla behaviour. From what I've noticed, whether I send them or they go autonomously, and whether their bladder is in green or yellow or even orange I think (not sure about red tho), male sims just randomly either stand or sit (most of the time stand).

Little update :
I just sent my sim's husband to the bathroom with his bladder bar still in green and just as you said he did pee standing!
That's weird tho that WW changed the usual behaviour of sometimes standing sometimes sitting... I wonder if it was designed on purpose, or if there were no choice due to technical reasons or something like that.

Edited by Namikan

Hi thanks for responding. But this apparently has nothing to do with bladder needs but a gender one. As it stands (sorry puns), only male (or female with penis) can use the special urinal I screenshotted above.  All females would rather soil themselves because the option literally do not exist for sims who doesn't have penis. Here are the screenshots to show you what I mean.

image.jpeg.d48313da75493bb28f7ec41a549f3bdb.jpeg

Caption: Works for male, or any female with a penis.
image.jpeg.d4897425a86292f809dbf599126facb3.jpeg

Caption: the "relieve yourself" option is not even there for female sims. 

Maybe this issue is with the way the urinal is scripted by the creator. But I was hoping there is a way to switch CAS gender option to vanilla so it asks the "pee standing" question for female rather than the penis on/off option. 

image.jpeg.8bc33a46b52cad7cc715c7b958182e4f.jpeg

Caption: this is my CAS now. Maybe to do with the WW mod.

image.jpeg.a3309b71e00f7b34c87f2adce6e21679.jpeg

Caption: Here is what I want it to become. 

For anyone interested, there is a mod to lower the threshold trigger a standing pee animation. Good job for the mod creator!

Thank you once again.

Edited by bcheng
9 hours ago, bcheng said:

Maybe this issue is with the way the urinal is scripted by the creator. But I was hoping there is a way to switch CAS gender option to vanilla so it asks the "pee standing" question for female rather than the penis on/off option. 

image.jpeg.8bc33a46b52cad7cc715c7b958182e4f.jpeg

Caption: this is my CAS now. Maybe to do with the WW mod.

image.jpeg.a3309b71e00f7b34c87f2adce6e21679.jpeg

Caption: Here is what I want it to become. 

Which version of WW do you have? Cos I think the option "does this sim has a penis" has been removed and replaced again by "can this sim use the toilet standing" in version 169a, as we now have a direct way to asign genitals to sims via live-mode with the wicked menu while simple clicking on our sims.
Maybe updating to WW 169a might help you? I think you could be able to set your female sim as toilet-standing-user in CAS, then WW will maybe automatically set them as having a penis, but you can change that by simple click your sim : wicked menu / personalization / anatomy & clothing  / assign genitals. I'm not an expert at it, but I think you should be able to give them vagina back all the while keeping the toilet-standing option for all the specific sims you do that for.

9 hours ago, bcheng said:

For anyone interested, there is a mod to lower the threshold trigger a standing pee animation. Good job for the mod creator!

Thanks, I've had a look for the mod and found it. I'll try it in my WW saves, see if it changes anything. Cos, really, I absolutely don't have this issue in my saves where I don't use WW, on the contrary of what the mod creator seems to say too.