[SEARCH] Looking for a specific kind of defeat mod

So, there's a number of defeat mods here, but after reading through Defeat and Surrender (and Peril, but I've forgotten most of that), I'm not sure if what I"m looking for exists or can be configured from existing mods.

If I yield (block + activate, iirc a vanilla mechanic) or enter bleedout, I want a prompt for sentient races that works like this:

-if I don't have a lot of money, either no option (straight to rape, no struggle meter) or a Persuade check to let me go (rape or death on fail)

-if I have a "lot" of money, an option to pay either a percentage of what I have or a random "Bribe" (configurable or a few thousand, which is supposed to be a lot)

-maybe an option to give them loot?

Beasties should jump straight to rape, Falmer... while it'd be awesome to have a "rape jail" thing (serve time like vanilla jail, but become breeding stock for chaurus, eventually "get released" outside), I'm fine with them following beast logic.

I specifically don't want struggle meters (had enough of those from H games) or to lose all of anything. Any direction appreciated, even if I can use something like Scent of Sex as a workaround.