Help me please! Clothes are not displayed and smp physics does not work.

Hello! I ran into these problems: -The set of armor or the body is not displayed. If anything, I set the clothing preset to cbbe 3bbb. But it did not work for me, although cbpc and hdt smp are installed, but then I deleted them. But this did not improve the situation by a millimeter; That's also the same with physics, it just doesn't work on the body. What I preinstalled, what I deleted, the result is zero.

If everything was set through vortex

Please help!

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot2.png

3 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

Did you build everything with BodySlide? 

That's kind of what invisible meshes/textures tells me, at least.

Well, yes. At least most of it I just patched through BodySlide. What to do now????

Not sure.  I'd say post your load order, so folks can see if you have all correct mods, and proper versions.

Then there are a few steps to take in BodySlide. 

I also personally wait until I'm out of the abandoned prison to "test" stuff.  Things tend to get a bit screwy there - at least for me.

I'd say that, as long you do indeed have all the needed mods, you'd want to build the body in BodySlide.  3BA physics, or special - I think, then ensure to build any armours or clothes you want to use (as long as they have a BS file), and be sure to build the physics version of that too. 

Also, you'd be best advised to wait for someone much more experienced to come along, look at your LO, and tell what to do right away...heh

Um.

So are you using Vortex or MO2?

Cause if the character is invisible that means that the meshes are not there, they are absent right....Not in the folders.

So where exactly did Bodyslide export your meshes too?  Likely to the normal game folders which matters cause usually that is why we have a mod manager these days to prevent putting a whole bunch of files into the game folders an ending up with issues of fucked up my game now I gotta reinstall and start from scratch.

So maybe if your using MO2 or even Vortex which I think even Vortex uses a virtual folder system these days, well you might need to make a Bodyslide Output folder, inside the mods folder for these programs right....Then you just move the meshes folder from the game folders over to your mod\Bodyslide Output folder.

Although a lot of people set up Bodyslide in their Mod Manager these days too but....IF you did it this way you will either have the files in your Overwrite Folder in your manager or you still need to edit Bodyslides output location in your Mod Manager.

Here is a picture,

Untitled.png

See it says, Create files in mod instead of overwrite.  Then its FNIS Output, that is my redirect of my FNIS behavior files, those files go in that folder now.

You can actually set up Bodyslide the same way in MO2 and maybe Vortex.

38 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

Not sure.  I'd say post your load order, so folks can see if you have all correct mods, and proper versions.

Then there are a few steps to take in BodySlide. 

I also personally wait until I'm out of the abandoned prison to "test" stuff.  Things tend to get a bit screwy there - at least for me.

I'd say that, as long you do indeed have all the needed mods, you'd want to build the body in BodySlide.  3BA physics, or special - I think, then ensure to build any armours or clothes you want to use (as long as they have a BS file), and be sure to build the physics version of that too. 

Also, you'd be best advised to wait for someone much more experienced to come along, look at your LO, and tell what to do right away...heh

Here are screenshots of errors and a list of mods
1 picture error in the vortex appears.
2 and 3 appear when the game starts, but without crashes or freezes, that is, it starts up quietly
The rest of the list of mod organizer 2
But with the steps in the bodyslider, I'm sorry, but I did not understand

Аннотация 2022-05-02 163130.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 163233.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 163243.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 164505.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 164531.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 164555.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 164618.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 164703.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 164717.png

Аннотация 2022-05-02 164729.png

34 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

Um.

So are you using Vortex or MO2?

Cause if the character is invisible that means that the meshes are not there, they are absent right....Not in the folders.

So where exactly did Bodyslide export your meshes too?  Likely to the normal game folders which matters cause usually that is why we have a mod manager these days to prevent putting a whole bunch of files into the game folders an ending up with issues of fucked up my game now I gotta reinstall and start from scratch.

So maybe if your using MO2 or even Vortex which I think even Vortex uses a virtual folder system these days, well you might need to make a Bodyslide Output folder, inside the mods folder for these programs right....Then you just move the meshes folder from the game folders over to your mod\Bodyslide Output folder.

Although a lot of people set up Bodyslide in their Mod Manager these days too but....IF you did it this way you will either have the files in your Overwrite Folder in your manager or you still need to edit Bodyslides output location in your Mod Manager.

Here is a picture,

Untitled.png

See it says, Create files in mod instead of overwrite.  Then its FNIS Output, that is my redirect of my FNIS behavior files, those files go in that folder now.

You can actually set up Bodyslide the same way in MO2 and maybe Vortex.

Well, basically I use vortex. Yes, and I installed all the mods through it.
Sorry, but you can be more clear, otherwise I did not understand anything, to be honest. I'm still new to installing mods.

Alright,

Find your Skyrim game folder.

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition <---------Mines here.

image.png

Now yours is probably in Programs86 

Mine is not because I installed Steam outside of the Programs86 folder right from the start of installing Steam.

Once your here your looking for this,

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide

image.png

From there double click bodyslide,

image.png

Now here we select build morphs and hit batch build, 

Bodyslide will then build all the meshes for all the bodyslides you have installed.

Those meshes will then export to 

C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Meshes

What I dont know is if you have Bodyslide installed into Vortex or if Vortex uses Virtual Folder system like MO2 does.

But I think it will be in the normal meshes folder

Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Meshes

I also think its very likely that all you did was install Bodyslide, that you actually have not understood that it is an external program that you have to activate and then use.

Since your new to modding it is very common mistake.

Lot of people make it no worries.

Depending on your Body type you have selected and if you have downloaded all the correct components for it yours may look nothing like mine since I am using TBD and your seeing Touched by Dibella sliders which are not the same as CBBE types.

Those little sliders allow for me to fine tune the body and I can even preview how it looks with the preview button.

IF your mod manager works like I think it does you just hit build and you should have your meshes export to the proper folders...Then you just hit play button for the game.

IF not, well then we have to find a video or someone that actually uses Vortex to answer how to set up Bodyslide for Vortex.

3 minutes ago, Gameplayer said:

What I dont know is if you have Bodyslide installed into Vortex or if Vortex uses Virtual Folder system like MO2 does.

I can confirm this.  I use Vortex, and my BS is integrated into my dashboard.  Also, I do get a lot of "folder managed by Vortex".  Just FYI...

2 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

Well copycat how is it going over there, did you find your bodyslide exe and get it to export your meshes?

Well, I made a mesh in the body slider and reinstalled the game, but still the body is invisible when dressing

19 minutes ago, COPYCAT2531 said:

Well, I made a mesh in the body slider and reinstalled the game, but still the body is invisible when dressing

Have you attached your BodySlide to Vortex?  I do suggest it, since you'll likely use it a fair bit.  It's not hard to do...

So, your body shows up now, and works at least?

Simply build the clothes/armour the same way.  Whichever armour you're going for should have its own category in the "group filter" part. If you can find that, provided it does indeed have a BS file, select it by checking the box, and batch build again (build morphs checked).

Screenshot (18).png

59 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

Have you attached your BodySlide to Vortex?  I do suggest it, since you'll likely use it a fair bit.  It's not hard to do...

So, your body shows up now, and works at least?

Simply build the clothes/armour the same way.  Whichever armour you're going for should have its own category in the "group filter" part. If you can find that, provided it does indeed have a BS file, select it by checking the box, and batch build again (build morphs checked).

Screenshot (18).png

It did not help, vseravno invisible body.
I also noticed something in the body slider

Аннотация 2022-05-02 225900.png

@COPYCAT2531 from what I can see you likely have a few more problems.  Your LO pics show MO2, and if you actually reinstalled Skyrim, you've done too much.

I don't mean to be condescending, but watching a few tutorials on various programs and such might not be a bad idea.

Here's one:

You can search for one in your native language.  It'd be easier, I think.