Hey all

So I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I have an idea for an NTR-themed mod for Skyrim SE. For those who don't know the meaning, NTR, in a very crude way, is the concept of cuckolding. I fully understand and appreciate that NTR is a niche thing and it's certainly not for everyone, so if it bugs you, please just ignore this post. 

Otherwise, here's what I'm thinking. I have found 2-3 other NTR threads in this forum, but my idea is a bit different. I'm thinking this could be a quest mod of sorts where a male NPC (maybe even just a follower) would (thematically) be in a position of high authority and would regularly either himself invite female followers, or demand that they be brought to them. Maybe several at a time even, and perhaps even be compelled to stay at his residence. Ideally, this NPC would then periodically try to approach his "guests". The PC would then be in a race against time to try to get his followers a pass for exiting the clutches of the NPC (could be through buying their freedom with septims maybe?)

I've never made a mod and have just recently began to tinker with Creation Kit. I'm completely flabbergasted as to how I might achieve this, but I'm willing to try - if anyone thinks it's even possible or within the realm of reason to compose.

I don't really wish to take up too much of your time by writing up a huge essay, but this is the brass tacks here. I also don't wish to make any promises I can't keep so I don't want to give the impression that this is something I can realistically claim to achieve, the point of this post is simply to see if anyone knowledgeable - perhaps someone who's made a quest mod before - would be able to give me a very rough estimate on how difficult such a thing would be to achieve. 

I appreciate your time in reading all this, and thank you in advance for your insight too!

I know you're planning on making your own NTR story, but there are quest mods made by Caden that focus on cuckoldry, in case you are not aware. He hosts his mods on schaken mods. You might want to google it. 

In the mod Troubles of Heroine there are also minor quests about NTR. 

I'm not a modder, so I can't help much.