Is there an animated vagina for CBBE & AAF?

Considering that the animation in most cases comes from the ZAZ Extended Skeleton and not the textures itself, I doubt it in the sense you mean. CBBE uses the vanilla skeleton, and if you use ZEX in the CBBE Textures the outfits made for CBBE won't be compatible. So you'd have to rebuild all your CBBE outfits to the ZEX skeleton the same way you need to if you use Fusion Girl, in which point what's the point of using CBBE and not FG? :)

I’m not sure what you mean by the cbbe outfits not being compatible with the zex skeleton. I haven’t had any issues using cbbe and zex, there are cbpc presets that look really good for physics too. If you are referring to the knee bend that’s easily adjustable in nifskope and I’m pretty sure the current skeleton with the knee bend fix already applied is on nexus still.

Honestly it’s not as hard as all that. I was able to copy the weights over from a fusion girl body to a cbbe body with detailed crotch and collision works fine. All it required was a little touch up here and there (of the weight paints) since the vertices don’t line up exactly with fusion girl. But at least I didn’t have to convert nearly every outfit out there to fusion girl for something that’s mostly only gonna be used without clothes anyway.

also the cbbe version looks more realistic than the fusion girl imho 

Edited by esmm40
  • 1 year later...
On 4/10/2022 at 3:49 AM, esmm40 said:

I’m not sure what you mean by the cbbe outfits not being compatible with the zex skeleton. I haven’t had any issues using cbbe and zex, there are cbpc presets that look really good for physics too. If you are referring to the knee bend that’s easily adjustable in nifskope and I’m pretty sure the current skeleton with the knee bend fix already applied is on nexus still.

Honestly it’s not as hard as all that. I was able to copy the weights over from a fusion girl body to a cbbe body with detailed crotch and collision works fine. All it required was a little touch up here and there (of the weight paints) since the vertices don’t line up exactly with fusion girl. But at least I didn’t have to convert nearly every outfit out there to fusion girl for something that’s mostly only gonna be used without clothes anyway.

also the cbbe version looks more realistic than the fusion girl imho 

how you do that ? what file in fusion girl to copy ?

17 hours ago, Nam An said:

how you do that ? what file in fusion girl to copy ?

so if I recall (its been a min) I did it all in outfit studio. You may want to watch a youtube video on how to use obj files to make custom sliders to make it easier.

1. Load a base cbbe body and base fusion body together and get them to match as closely as possible using sliders ( i cant remember which one had a slider to match the others shape but I used that and then made the fusion body the reference shape). Don't try to use the other tools for this you'll only hurt it.

2. select only the bone weights on fusion body that you want to copy over to cbbe (in this case the crotch only). 

3. use the paint tool on the cbbe body for each bone copied over compare it to the way the same bone looks on the fusion body (mainly want to remove weights from sides they shouldn't be on, ie left bone shouldn't be painted on right side). I would only remove weights, don't mess with adding manually thats a whole other beast.

4. Once you have the Cbbe body with the weights transferred and fine tuned, move it back to the original shape (if it was the one you morphed to match the fusion body that is, if you didn't change the cbbe body shape then dont worry about it) export the cbbe nif to desktop to import as temp reference in your cbbe base body project with all the sliders.

5. use this cbbe mesh to copy the weights over to your base cbbe bodyslide file so that it not only has all the cbbe sliders but now the new weights as well.

6. change the reference shape back to the body you just copied weights too, delete the temp reference and save the project.

7. generate your new base body files with what ever preset you like

8. load game and test it out. You may notice somethings don't move right or distort in which case you may need to go back to the paint tool and adjust if you missed something.

Attached is my example, but fair warning its not perfect

Tools.rar

Edited by esmm40