My Thoughts...

HeatSeek

Normally, I like to keep to myself, cause that's my nature....

However, after playing this mod and quite literally enjoying it (after several frustrating attempts to get it working) I can honestly give my thoughts about it and how it was.

Understand this is only based on part I and II.

While most of us know... or should know, by now, most Bethesda games start your newly acquired (DLC) quests through pop up messages. This mod, however doesn't do that, it is very clearly explained that you should sleep. I don't find this a bothersome task, infact, I thought it was quite a nice way to introduce the starting quest.

Picking your body height/size and all that good stuff at the start which is quickly followed by a nice little scene was quite a treat before you set off on your first quest. (Grumpf, that's awesome, keep up the good work)

Once you obtain your first quest, you quickly learn that you get a feeling and have an urge to sleep somewhere nice... Tiber Septim hotel (Did I spell that right?) Once there, you go on your marry little quests!

Quite enjoyable quests I might add.

I had no big problem on doing what was asked of me to do. There were a few times I did have to look at the walkthrough which is obtainable from the download page on the nexus.

I'm not here to give say what the quests were about or what I did during the entire time. Just going to finish this up by giving my experience with the mod.

The whole way, things were explained clearly, however, sometimes things were a little hard to find... despite them being there and obvious (the rock you hide behind... ) While other times, they weren't that clear (the trapdoor at the hotel) But, like I said, thankfully there's a guide for all of this.

The dialogue... what can I say about it? It was nicely written, there were a few times I rather wished there was more. I would have loved to see much more talking while they were busy going at it. I love dirty talk during it all.

I did experience one crash but it was nothing major, quickly launched the game back up and didn't experience it anymore.

For what I can say about this mod... it's fantastic, I love the idea behind it, the idea of a long well thought out adult quest. It made me laugh a couple of times, always love good humor and it sure had plenty for the eye to keep you wanting more.

I understand a lot of work goes behind this mod and I really appreciate what is being done here. If CLS stops at chapter 4... then by god, please Grumpf... any chance of continuing this somehow in Skyrim? I would love to see this story continue on.

I gladly approve of this mod and I'd recommend any mature audience seeking a bit of excitement in their game.

(And yes, I am asking a question there... Grumpf... will you and are you thinking of maybe making another CLS or something and/or of that nature for Skyrim? I'd gladly support you in whatever ways possible if you do, whether if be by feedback or any other means.)

Hey thanks a lot Mate, that's really a nice compliment that I'm going to mirror in our forum if you don't mind.

CLS was a very interesting thing to do but it was really time consuming. In one year, when Skyrim's tools will be ready I'll try to join a team and help as much as I can. But I'll never do a project like that again. I feel I can't let it down now or I'll throw 2 years of modding directly into the sewer and betray many new friends I made during this experience.

Nevertheless, it's an unpaid job after your job, my family, my career and my finances suffer a lot from it, even my couple to a certain extend.

It's a bit too much for one man, even being supported by many friends.

I hope I was not too depressing but I felt I needed to be honest as much as you were nice to me.

All hail Skyrim, I'll be there to contribute.

As a last note: I started CLS too late, if this project was started 2 years ago, I would have benefit of several other experiences modders and CH4 would be packed by now. Oh well, it was fun still and I'm not done so stay tuned!

Go ahead and mirror it on your site if you'd like.

It's understandable if you're not going to make something like this in Skyrim, however, I will be looking forward to whatever it is you will be giving us.

As a fan of your work, I am looking forward to whatever comes next.

Archived