Coco 3bbb hdt pe smp help

I tried installing Coco 3bbb but I get crash on main screen , it seems be hdtmempatch.

If install my previous mem patch every ok , but in-game no physics , cast spell on self and nothing , if I go sneak pose boobs stay put and go through characters back .

Also racemenu Coco options don't work , 

Any ideas , Ty :)

I ran into the same problem as you. Here's how I solved it

1) I have installed COCO SMP, I have remodeled in Bodyslide and, I have also remodeled the Virtual body

2) I have NOT activated the mod in MCM

3) HDTSMP XML edited       BaseShapeB.xml   To be copied to Skyrim data \ SKSE \ HDTSkinnedmeshesconfig \ COCO . Or, you can just view it and edit yours

4) with OS import nif : Skyrim data\meshes\COCO3BBB\Objectb_1

5) Import you femalebody_1

6) Export nif and overwrite femalebody

7) Plugins.rar Extrat copy/drop into skyrim data\SKSE\Plugins . Make backups of yours first

3 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

1) I have installed COCO SMP, I have remodeled in Bodyslide and, I have also remodeled the Virtual body

3) HDTSMP XML edited       BaseShapeB.xml   To be copied to Skyrim data \ SKSE \ HDTSkinnedmeshesconfig \ COCO . Or, you can just view it and edit yours

7) Plugins.rar Extrat copy/drop into skyrim data\SKSE\Plugins . Make backups of yours first

Sorted , thx for share your rar etc 

I also did complete new install xmps , 

https://coco2048.blogspot.com/2022/03/coco-3bbb-body-v69-3bbb-le-sse-ultimate.html

For anyone else 

Ty ☺️

Edited by tomcat101
On 3/30/2022 at 7:41 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

Hi racemenu Coco not working and now racemenu body morphs not working .

Any ideas thx 

16 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Hi racemenu Coco not working and now racemenu body morphs not working .

Any ideas thx 

Not using it, I really don't know what the problem could be . Out of habit, I model the body in Bodyslide, so, I don't have to touch it anymore

It is not the first time that I have heard this problem, and, by heart, I do not think there is a solution. It is probable that Racemenu cannot be updated further

21 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Not using it, I really don't know what the problem could be . Out of habit, I model the body in Bodyslide, so, I don't have to touch it anymore

It is not the first time that I have heard this problem, and, by heart, I do not think there is a solution. It is probable that Racemenu cannot be updated further

True racemenu updated ae now , can you recommend good sites for smp armors , seen afew nexus Coco , I'm finding modders focused ae now , seem modders removed le armors to , thx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm using COCO 3BBB as well, only issue I seem to be having is with bone collisions. I've tried using the SMP with the SMP+PE patch but it didn't fix it. I've also been trying to a remodel of the vanilla and dlc armors and clothes for COCO but without any luck. I use the CT77 one for CBBE and I figure it should work since COCO 3BBB is a CBBE body, the torso armor seems to work fine but the gauntlets and legs are clippy

12 minutes ago, VAAlucard said:

only issue I seem to be having is with bone collisions.

What collisions do you expect to have?

13 minutes ago, VAAlucard said:

CT77 one for CBBE

Does it have the same bones as Coco Body ? I don't think so  

14 minutes ago, VAAlucard said:

but the gauntlets and legs are clippy

collisions are probably missing from Bodyslide's nifs . 

On 1/25/2023 at 7:12 PM, ?????? 1627 said:

What collisions do you expect to have?

Does it have the same bones as Coco Body ? I don't think so  

collisions are probably missing from Bodyslide's nifs . 

Well the nexus page shows that it has the vaginal, anus, and belly collisions on 3BBB.

As far as the bones, I'm not entirely sure. The chest pieces seem to be fine. I may just have to use the COCO Reference Body provided in the main download and convert them through Outfit Studio. I kind of know how to do that but might need to track down the Outfit Studio tutorial that used to be posted here on LL.

Just now, VAAlucard said:

Well the nexus page shows that it has the vaginal, anus, and belly collisions on 3BBB.

As far as the bones, I'm not entirely sure. The chest pieces seem to be fine. I may just have to use the COCO Reference Body provided in the main download and convert them through Outfit Studio. I kind of know how to do that but might need to track down the Outfit Studio tutorial that used to be posted here on LL.

I really like the Sticky .xml that is provided by COSIO and would love to use it, but I'm not sure if any tweaking needs to done to make it co-operate with COCO. The biggest thing that gets me with COCO is the MCM to enable and disable it's SMP or PE modes. I'm not entirely sure how that works within itself. I know had some issues with the CBPC system that has about the same MCM setup for SE. In truth, I wish there was a way for CBPC to work on LE, but I believe that there is a limitation with engine of LE.

5 hours ago, VAAlucard said:

I wish there was a way for CBPC to work on LE

For this , I had already tried something .   CBBE 3BA + CBPC Experiment 2 Anal Collision    CBBE 3BA + CBPC Experiment 1 Breasts Collision

Having stumbled upon the old problem of the static vagina, I focused on this before continuing the experiments

On 1/26/2023 at 12:56 AM, VAAlucard said:

As far as the bones,

For this, you should remove XPMS and install XPMSE . Check with FNIS , how many bones it reads. The correct ones for LE should be 126

COCO is the MCM to enable and disable it's SMP or PE modes

Activate a key of your choice for your PG . Close MCM, press the key and SMP should start.  Otherwise, with AddItemMenu , you can find the Havok for collision under the COCO mod.

Take the corresponding object, I think it is "D"or "P". and equip it . In Sexlab Setting/Stripping, I mark as non-removable

but I believe that there is a limitation with engine of LE.

The limits are on SKSE, which I am trying to eliminate and/or bypass