[mod] Pregnant Marie-type body for Costume Customizer (NOT a modpack, works with all slots)

This is a mod for Costume Customizer, NOT A MODPACK. It does not display in the list of modpacks installed for Costume Customizer.

It replaces some files from Costume Customizer (namely the breast and groin meshes), so it has to be reinstalled after updating.

Use CTRL + End / CTRL + Home to swap between pregnant and non pregnant types.

Currently only the Marie body type and Takao swimsuit are supported.

Will clip most pants, exept for very low-rise ones like those contained in the Fishnets & Lace Set by KuroKaze78.

Based on the body contained in the mod White Lace Nude (puffy nipples) by string072.

Can be used without Costume Customizer as a nude/pregnant mod for the Takao swimsuit, but... why?

Preview:

Marie_Pregnant_Preview.jpg

Original Thread:

Spoiler

As the title says, I want to use the pregnant body from the mod "White Lace Nude (puffy nipples) v1.3" by string072 as a base body for Costume Customizer, or simply make it a Costume Customizer mod pack.

I've tried looking for a guide on how to do something like this, but I came up flat.

Then I then simply tried replacing one of the Costume Customizer body files, which also did not work (pictured below for your amusement).

I also tried looking into the .ini files of both mods to see if I could figure out a way to substitute the resource replacement for the body in Costume Customizer with the one from the White Lace mod, also to no avail.

Would appreciate either a solution, hint or general guide on mod creation in general.

What do hash, vb0 or ib mean and how do they relate to replacing meshes, for example?

Thanks in advance.

Pregnant_Marie_Body_for_Costume_Customizer.zip

Edited by Nyanyanyanyanyan
11 hours ago, Nyanyanyanyanyan said:

As the title says, I want to use the pregnant body from the mod "White Lace Nude (puffy nipples) v1.3" by string072 as a base body for Costume Customizer, or simply make it a Costume Customizer mod pack.

I've tried looking for a guide on how to do something like this, but I came up flat.

Then I then simply tried replacing one of the Costume Customizer body files, which also did not work (pictured below for your amusement).

I also tried looking into the .ini files of both mods to see if I could figure out a way to substitute the resource replacement for the body in Costume Customizer with the one from the White Lace mod, also to no avail.

Would appreciate either a solution, hint or general guide on mod creation in general.

What do hash, vb0 or ib mean and how do they relate to replacing meshes, for example?

Thanks in advance.

(1) According to the specifications of the body parts of Costume Customizer, create the groin and the breast mesh based on the mesh of the pregnant body.

Spoiler

Groin mesh

image.thumb.png.8e4d448e363f18d01eeb477b42dd08f3.png

Breast mesh

image.thumb.png.f81e009a3bfb12d21ffb235bea3eb8d4.png

(2) Transfer the weight of each body part of Costume Customizer to the mesh created in (1). If you are particular about the shape, adjust the weight.

6 hours ago, tk2004 said:

(1) According to the specifications of the body parts of Costume Customizer, create the groin and the breast mesh based on the mesh of the pregnant body.

Reveal hidden contents

Groin mesh

image.thumb.png.8e4d448e363f18d01eeb477b42dd08f3.png

Breast mesh

image.thumb.png.f81e009a3bfb12d21ffb235bea3eb8d4.png

(2) Transfer the weight of each body part of Costume Customizer to the mesh created in (1). If you are particular about the shape, adjust the weight.

Thanks for the reply. In the meantime I watched this video:

So I know more or less what needs to be done, but specifically do I have to cut and stitch the parts contained in the white lace mod to be the same size as the parts in the Costume Customizer body files?

Thanks

Thanks to your help and the video I was able to do it.

The weight transfer did not quite work with the breast and groin disconnected as the interpolation caused a slight edge, but simply merging the groin and breast and then doing the weight transfer worked fine.

Question is, can I still turn this into a CC pack or does messing with the body regions stop that from being possible?

Anyway, here are the files for anyone interested.

.ib and .vb (.fmt is just for editing) files go to the Costume Customizer shared folder, Marie.ini goes in the Costume Customizer base folder.

EDIT: Except this seems to defeat the purpose, as any repalcement on the chest slot causes the whole thing to not be displayed anymore...

I'll try putting the body on a less changed slot.

Deleted obsolete files, better version below.

I've managed to get it to work properly, save for some deformations during some poses.

I had to do some mesh editing to avoid clipping, so it's not a straight port.

Edit: Managed to get rid of most deformation.

Removed obsolete files.
3 hours ago, Nyanyanyanyanyan said:

Thanks to your help and the video I was able to do it.

The weight transfer did not quite work with the breast and groin disconnected as the interpolation caused a slight edge, but simply merging the groin and breast and then doing the weight transfer worked fine.

Question is, can I still turn this into a CC pack or does messing with the body regions stop that from being possible?

Anyway, here are the files for anyone interested.

.ib and .vb (.fmt is just for editing) files go to the Costume Customizer shared folder, Marie.ini goes in the Costume Customizer base folder.

EDIT: Except this seems to defeat the purpose, as any repalcement on the chest slot causes the whole thing to not be displayed anymore...

I'll try putting the body on a less changed slot.

Marie_preg.ib 24.11 kB · 0 downloads Marie_preg.vb 189.69 kB · 0 downloads Marie_preg.fmt 2.43 kB · 0 downloads Marie.ini 1.05 MB · 0 downloads

For example, you can create a CC pack for pregnant body as follows. Assign icon image and preview image as you like.

Spoiler

breast part

image.png.8f877dd0f9e5b1c0d95b36dedc211fab.png

groin part

image.png.d0ca4ba59a8646a8cc3801cba21cb3d9.png

7 hours ago, tk2004 said:

For example, you can create a CC pack for pregnant body as follows. Assign icon image and preview image as you like.

Hide contents

breast part

groin part

Thank you, I will see if I can get it to work tomorrow.

Currently I simply load a non-existent mesh into CC as torso and groin and then add the body on top so it doesn't get replaced when new torso or groin files are loaded (as is the case with most swimsuit parts).

22 hours ago, tk2004 said:

Hide contents

breast part

groin part

I have tried my best, but I was not able to create a CC modpack that allows for all of the following conditions:

1. Remove the default breast and groin meshes.

2. Display the pregnant body mesh.

3. Allow for the usage of chest and pant parts.

As such simply made a "normal" mod for Costume Customizer with a hotkey (ctrl+end /ctrl+home) to toggle between the two body types.

If there's any way to make it a normal CC pack while retaining the ability to use swimsuits with it please tell me, else I'll just leave it at this and maybe release the other bodies in the future.

Marie_Pregnant_Preview.jpg

Pregnant_Marie_Body_for_Costume_Customizer.zip

• Nyanyanyanyanyan changed the title to [mod] Pregnant Marie-type body for Costume Customizer (NOT a modpack, works with all slots)
20 hours ago, Nyanyanyanyanyan said:

I have tried my best, but I was not able to create a CC modpack that allows for all of the following conditions:

1. Remove the default breast and groin meshes.

2. Display the pregnant body mesh.

3. Allow for the usage of chest and pant parts.

As such simply made a "normal" mod for Costume Customizer with a hotkey (ctrl+end /ctrl+home) to toggle between the two body types.

If there's any way to make it a normal CC pack while retaining the ability to use swimsuits with it please tell me, else I'll just leave it at this and maybe release the other bodies in the future.

Pregnant_Marie_Body_for_Costume_Customizer.zip 1.18 MB · 17 downloads

For example, a CC pack that combines a pregnant body and a swimsuit can be created as follows.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.eec859e89b03839ee06ab54585235348.png

image.png.8755eca6ce933e6e6cb8f294218fb1d9.png

image.png.70666fe8ab742d1cb474f5d96b940925.png

Perhaps you can't do this without understanding how to create mods with CC tools, so please take a look at the thread below.

3 hours ago, tk2004 said:

For example, a CC pack that combines a pregnant body and a swimsuit can be created as follows.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.eec859e89b03839ee06ab54585235348.png

image.png.8755eca6ce933e6e6cb8f294218fb1d9.png

image.png.70666fe8ab742d1cb474f5d96b940925.png

Perhaps you can't do this without understanding how to create mods with CC tools, so please take a look at the thread below.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your method would make it impossible to use any pants, wouldn't it?

I specifically set out to make this so that any parts can theoretically (save for clipping on some parts) be combined with the body (like in the attached picture).

I also prefer not having to make a new version of every available modpack that I want to use since that's as lot more work than making the body once.

Screenshot_51.jpg

17 hours ago, Nyanyanyanyanyan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your method would make it impossible to use any pants, wouldn't it?

I specifically set out to make this so that any parts can theoretically (save for clipping on some parts) be combined with the body (like in the attached picture).

I also prefer not having to make a new version of every available modpack that I want to use since that's as lot more work than making the body once.

It can be created as follows. There are no restrictions such as not being able to make pants. I didn't make pants in the previous example.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.395dead57f4f0847d6e595dd5f2474d9.png

image.png.44e0a4b487969ae50616d49a94dae0ce.png

As you know, the pregnant body doesn't match other CC mods due to the bulge of the belly. It's difficult to create a mod, but please do your best.

Edit: By the way, using the CC tool "presets" and "options" is convenient since you can easily change multiple swimsuits.

Spoiler

image.png.5c91b1a23c3fd3ee2c3fed71d890355a.png

image.png.1d666b464b7ac25733a3110001416556.png

image.png.cbb247f41e3bb35b4321b7e5519e53da.png

Edited by tk2004
3 hours ago, tk2004 said:

It can be created as follows. There are no restrictions such as not being able to make pants. I didn't make pants in the previous example.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.395dead57f4f0847d6e595dd5f2474d9.png

image.png.44e0a4b487969ae50616d49a94dae0ce.png

As you know, the pregnant body doesn't match other CC mods due to the bulge of the belly. It's difficult to create a mod, but please do your best.

Edit: By the way, using the CC tool "presets" and "options" is convenient since you can easily change multiple swimsuits.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.5c91b1a23c3fd3ee2c3fed71d890355a.png

image.png.1d666b464b7ac25733a3110001416556.png

image.png.cbb247f41e3bb35b4321b7e5519e53da.png

But this leaves the problem of not being able to independently select between pants (or whatever slot the body if mapped onto) unless you make a new modpack for every option.

I prefer something that is one and done for all combinations, so the current solution seems like the most reasonable.

In the future there will be other CC mod packs and being able to just plug and play means no additional maintenance will be needed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...