What is it:  a result of wasting some time with CK/SSEedit. Scaling works of player an designed to ramp output to ~x10 by level 100 in smooth-ish steps. Works about right for my game, i like my magic strong. Implemented with bunch of conditioned effects and SPID, although id say throw out DISTR file that is included and just teach her spells using NFF, also change her to wizard for more dakka. I have 0 understanding of skyrims AI, but that way it woked just peachy for me.

SPID option that is included seems unreliable, as she only occasionally casts anything aside of drain (and seem to use exclusively her inherent, weak ass drain). Stil, in case balance (she'll get souped up chain lightning/ice storm immediately) or sanity (she will barely ever use them) is not something you're interested in - you can try it.

Do with the files whatever. If, unlike me, you actually know what you're doing and can properly implement those - please do post a copy here.

ScalingSpells(Serana).rar