Any idea how to make NPCs show custom expressions from poser hotkeys plus during dialogue?

So, I'm using poser hotkeys plus and i made some custom facial expressions by setting squint, brows, mouth, etc..

I would like to make NPCs show my faces when they say some sentences, do you have an idea how it can be done? With xedit/creation kit maybe?

Edited by wattbatt
  • wattbatt changed the title to Any idea how to make NPCs show custom expressions from poser hotkeys plus during dialogue?

Well...

if You want it to be animated u can simply use "Say()" function...

for example use SKSE to bind key to some topic... and make NPC say that topic...

but there is problem... or even two problems...

problem 1 -> Creation Kit need to generate Lip file in order to move NPC mouth... and this is generated from Dialogue Sound file...

problem 2 -> its completly random ( pretty much ) and it contains only dialogue expressions ( so no eyes, brows etc. )

Or You could just make script?...

simple while loop and u can make any expressions u want...

tbh. i wanted to make easy to use mod for ppl to work with expressions

- You could set Presets

- Animate them with different speed

- Aniamte them on multiple actors at same time

but Papyrus stopped me... everything works perfectly... with exception to PapyrusUtil that can't make folders...

and because PapyrusUtil can't make Folders... Mod can't build Profile setup and can't start to work...

I will probably rebuild whole mod one day... 

this time knowing that PapyrusUtil can't make custom folders...

But if u want i can give you step by step "guide"

how to make aniamted expressions... but u will have to code 90% of it urself...

Here is very ugly ( and very slow ) examle xD ( mouth animate from smile 0 to smile 90 )

Spoiler

ezgif-4-9af02a46cb.gif.d4982fefd75af60f330c62ab32a6f326.gif

Example looks like shit but u can make your own expressions and animate them much faster :x...

//Edit:

i forgot to say...

when NPC i saying topic You can also pick expression and its strength 

so for example Angry 70% or Happy 50% etc.

but still nothing too advanced in Bethesda Dialogues :x...

Edited by ̖̪.
31 minutes ago, ̖̪. said:

But if u want i can give you step by step "guide"

how to make aniamted expressions... but u will have to code 90% of it urself...

Hum, but i don't want to create facial expressions from scratch, and not animated, fixed faces will do.

You see, on nexus there is this mod "poser hotkeys plus" where i can configure an npc fixed facial expression in MCM and make it show with a button:

1167861947_Senzanome.png.7c7b81b5d16aa4a7a107ea8d949e1dad.png

And inside xedit (which does the same things of creation kit, just different interface), when NPCs say a sentence i can select what facial expression they display using the vanilla emotions available:

emotions.png.59cb1c64bf9bd0be603273ba8eaf304e.png

I wonder if can i make my own facial expression, that i set with poser hotkeys, show here in this dropdown and make NPC use it when they say this sentence, or as you say i need to code a script