Idea, request, find? I'm not sure if there a mod out there that already does this. 

So, trying to find or have someone with the know how to make a mod for a player to get items taken from you, like gold, items, armor, ect, without being in an instance or a running quest line. You could be walking down the street and a piece of armor disappears when you walk through a crowd of people. Or if you had the unpaused menus, you are at Belethor's shop and his assistant take some gold from you as you were buy/selling items to a shop keeper (or takes anything really).  You run into some bandits and they strip your amour or items, whatever, from you as you were focused on another one.  Or you some random stranger runs up to you and pushes you down and there an animation that plays of you getting stripped in front of someone or just in the middle of nowhere. You're a bit stunned and cannot move or get up from the ground for a few seconds while they run off and drop it randomly and you have to find it or choose to run home naked. (I know there was a mod that did it summarily called Get stripped again, but it fallen off and it was more or less part of a quest)

I'm just tired of having this mod that does this part, and another mod that does that part, somehow having multiple mods running to do a single thing can get quite messy. 

There were a few mods that kind of did this,

Player exhibitionist: had to be naked to get pickpocket, but there was a percentage of item/armor or gold being stolen when someone saw you naked and commented on it or after a sex scene.

Get stripped again : This was a fun quest that had a random stranger strip you publicly and had to do somethings order to stay out of jail, get revenge on the stranger, or be publicly humiliated. this only happened in one of two places at the current time 

Defeat: Some or all items get taken after your were defeated in combat and randomly end up somewhere else with nothing on and/or no items in your inventory and now you have to fight them again to get your items back in a certain amount of time (wish I had an option to adjust that feature).

There could be percentage values on what get stolen, how often item(s) get taken. When can they take item(s) like only at night time, or at an inn when it at it's busiest.  Who can take stuff by using crime levels, overall levels, or people that has two letter "A's" in their name and only can take these items and people that have one letter "J" in their name can only take these items. I don't know what possible.

It probably works better if you had multiple pieces to your armor set like amazing bikini armor mod so they can have more to take before your completely naked.  Or if you had an armor set that breaks a bit after being damaged like break undies did, could simulate someone ripping your dress or armor a bit when they tried to rip it off of you. 

I wish I had the time to figure out how to write scripts or mods, all I know how to do is download and install and screw something up. Even if its just my character getting screwed up.

Edited by LunarStarbright
spelling
  • 1 month later...

Yes, I've known of that mod for awhile now. does serve its purpose, but i am looking for a random person that didn't attack you, to pick pocket you as you were walking though a town or something. 

On 3/22/2022 at 9:15 PM, LunarStarbright said:

without being in an instance or a running quest line.

It would be almost like as if another player came up to you and just took your things without having to fight first to get defeated.  So, Yes that does work to a certain point, just looking for a non combat related one. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 9:45 AM, Dojo_dude said:

Maybe this feature could be added to SL Horrible Harass?

Now only if that mod worked more than two or three time before it stops working. It would be a very nice add on, Player exhibitionist had some of the scripts made for being pickpocketed , but you had to be naked and the npc had to comment on your nakedness. And to top all of that, any modification to the speech system of Skyrim broke that mod so it hardly worked plus you had to have gold pieces for it to steal as well, or they just wont take anything.

3 hours ago, LunarStarbright said:

Now only if that mod worked more than two or three time before it stops working. It would be a very nice add on, Player exhibitionist had some of the scripts made for being pickpocketed , but you had to be naked and the npc had to comment on your nakedness. And to top all of that, any modification to the speech system of Skyrim broke that mod so it hardly worked plus you had to have gold pieces for it to steal as well, or they just wont take anything.

The key to SLHH is the arousal of BOTH the Dragonborn and the NPC. Try 20 for each, set Crime/Morality to 2, and allow most NPCs with a checkbox. It'll work.

• 1 year later...