I am looking armor mods for females. Cbbe body type and no high heels. can anyone recommend ?

Hi :)  after playing hmm 4000 hours skyrim i realized something. I very rarely used female char and only one armor replacer and clothing replacer. Now i am thinking to give a try playing female char and looking something nice to her wear. 

I havent used unp bodytype even if i have it just in case dowloaded if i ever want to try. I use cbbe body type which is something i like, just right amoung sexy curves for female npc and option to choose never nude or underwear one with curvy bodytype.  I have remodelled armor replacer for cbbe which makes female npc armors bit more revealing but doesnt go too far. sexy vests which gives bit eye candy but isnt too well raunchy. 

Now i want to try some bit more revealing and sexier ones which are for cbbe body and doesnt have higheel requirement. I use prostitution mod and amorous adventures with slen. Romantic life is part of my playtroughs always. I have always wanted to try see what it would be like being female dragonborn who can pretty much lay anyone be it man or woman XD adding bit of spice to my playtroughs. 

Making my mc sex hungrient  femme in whole skyrim actually feel fun idea but i havent managed to find armor or cloth mods that would add nice touch to it. So i am wondering if anyone here would have some recommendations for armors or clothes that would be sexy and skimpy or something elegant and sensual :) 

Have fun everyone and take care O/ :) 

If you think remodeled armor isn't too over the top, you'd might as well bite the bullet and get high heels. Most of all the best armor, especially sexy stuff, has them built in. I'm the opposite of you, I only play female, so I have probably every good sexy armor out there.

Battle angels (currently trending on nexus) is probably one of the best armors I've seen in terms of quality, but it has heels and some of the tops are see through. Sun Jeong's ninirim collection is one I keep on in my game, its not perfect but has a ton of options, also includes high heels. The DX emporium is highly popular, and most of those have high heels. Another one from Sun Jeong is TAWOBA which is basically remodeled armor on crack, it also has a lot of high heels.

I agree that the high heel footstep can get annoying but it's easy to fix, download a no heels sound version or open the plugin in xedit and change the footstep sound to light armor. Another good one is girls heavy armor but it's not sexy as much as simple feminine cuts of vanilla armor, like a less skimpy remodeled armor. Other than potentially needing heels sound, all you'd need is racemenu heels to apply the offset.