Convertion Request For a 2B follower

14 minutes ago, flutie said:

she is a standalone follower, just replace her meshes and textures to the body you want

Thanks for the reply,

Sorry , but I have absolutely no idea how to do that, 

Could you Explain me exaclty how do I use file file above for the mod and how do I replace her meshes and texture ? thanks

17 minutes ago, Titius Vicinius said:

Thanks for the reply,

Sorry , but I have absolutely no idea how to do that, 

Could you Explain me exaclty how do I use file file above for the mod and how do I replace her meshes and texture ? thanks

Meshes > actor > character > type2b 

Inside you will see

femalebody_0

femalebody_1

femalehands_0

femalehands_1

femalefeet_0

femalefeet_1

Find where you normal UNP bodypart nifs are stored, ( If you're using MO2,  you defaults might be inside Overwrite > meshes > actors > character > character assets)

Copy those defaults, and paste them into the "type 2b" folder to overwrite the followers body.

Textures >actors> character > type2b

There's a bunch of textures here, so copy the texture files from any UNP based skin mod ( or unp based follower) and paste them here to overwrite.

31 minutes ago, venomr said:

Meshes > actor > character > type2b 

Inside you will see

femalebody_0

femalebody_1

femalehands_0

femalehands_1

femalefeet_0

femalefeet_1

Find where you normal UNP bodypart nifs are stored, ( If you're using MO2,  you defaults might be inside Overwrite > meshes > actors > character > character assets)

Copy those defaults, and paste them into the "type 2b" folder to overwrite the followers body.

Textures >actors> character > type2b

There's a bunch of textures here, so copy the texture files from any UNP based skin mod ( or unp based follower) and paste them here to overwrite.

Ok so I did everything you said using this mod as a base to replace the files https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35115?tab=files

and I still got that weird breast issue any idea what did I possibly do wrong ?

20220317012511_1.jpg

Just now, Titius Vicinius said:

Ok so I did everything you said using this mod as a base to replace the files https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35115?tab=files

and I still got that weird breast issue any idea what did I possibly do wrong ?

Her armor has its own mesh directory (its the same place where her body is kept, but inside the "cloth" folder).

If you strip her naked, you can check and see if she's using your body and textures.

If you know what her armor is called, you can download that mod, build it in bodyslide, then paste to overwrite the ones in her cloth folder ( hopefully they have the same names.)

7 minutes ago, venomr said:

Her armor has its own mesh directory (its the same place where her body is kept, but inside the "cloth" folder).

If you strip her naked, you can check and see if she's using your body and textures.

If you know what her armor is called, you can download that mod, build it in bodyslide, then paste to overwrite the ones in her cloth folder ( hopefully they have the same names.)

Thanks for the quick reply and sadly it's till bugged even after removing her clothing 

20220317014343_1.jpg

20220317014354_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Titius Vicinius said:

Thanks for the quick reply and sadly it's till bugged even after removing her clothing 

Are her breasts sticking and then sliding, as if there's some odd collision when her hands get near them?

You could also try replacing her default skeleton with your own. (her skeleton seems to be in the same folder where her body is kept.)

Skyrim will update the skeleton if you exit to the main menu and reload your save. ( if the skeleton doesn't update then you'll have to shut down skyrim and re launch)

24 minutes ago, venomr said:

Are her breasts sticking and then sliding, as if there's some odd collision when her hands get near them?

You could also try replacing her default skeleton with your own. (her skeleton seems to be in the same folder where her body is kept.)

Skyrim will update the skeleton if you exit to the main menu and reload your save. ( if the skeleton doesn't update then you'll have to shut down skyrim and re launch)

Holy shit it worked thanks, even the clothes works I don't know why but i'm glad 

Ay man thanks a lot for giving me your time, really appreciated it

but btw if I redo the same process for this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28088?tab=posts I guess it will work right ? and what if I don't change the texture can it still work ?

Anyways i'm truly gratefull 

17 minutes ago, Titius Vicinius said:

Holy shit it worked thanks, even the clothes works I don't know why but i'm glad 

Ay man thanks a lot for giving me your time, really appreciated it

but btw if I redo the same process for this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28088?tab=posts I guess it will work right ? and what if I don't change the texture can it still work ?

Anyways i'm truly gratefull 

Ah good stuff!

Yeah it should work for any follower as long as they use their own body paths.

Though since they use their own body paths, it means that by not changing anything, they should appear exactly as they do in the mod images, even if they're CBBE and your skyrim is set up for UNP.

So I'd try that mod normally first, then go in and replace things if there's issues. (start with the skeleton if the breasts are acting up again.)