[Sims 4]🍑🍌 𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓽𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 🍌🍑 animations (Mar 29 | +7 new animations | 140 total animations | new sim Helena ​​👩🏽🌺​)(with custom sound effects✨)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 9:25 AM, Fruitydelicious said:

@buck.naked Thank you ?

@Angelus75A pleasure ??

Hi @KingJamiehere  I'm using hokusai26 sliders(link) for breast and butts 

Hmm, out of curiosity, which sliders would those be that you're using? The previews are a bit out of date (There is no longer a Cleanv2/Cleanfat for the breasts, for example) and everything seems to have been compiled into separate all-in-one body parts.

That question aside, I'd also like to thank you for your work and I would say you and GreyNaya are right at the top, for me, in terms of how passionate the animations make our sims look. Keep it up, would love to see more!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 4:53 PM, imcandy said:

Hello, thank you for the fantastic animations! I am having trouble finding the object that goes with this animation:

• Delicious Sliding Doggy (CHAIR_LOUNGE_SOFA / VAGINAL) ?

Thanks!

yes i'm having the same problem finding this objecttype

On 10/6/2023 at 3:19 PM, haribofan1 said:

yes i'm having the same problem finding this objecttype

On 9/22/2023 at 9:53 AM, imcandy said:

Hello, thank you for the fantastic animations! I am having trouble finding the object that goes with this animation:

• Delicious Sliding Doggy (CHAIR_LOUNGE_SOFA / VAGINAL) ?

Thanks!

These animations work with the Ottoman Chairs ?

On 9/21/2023 at 3:48 AM, OldWorldMaster said:

Hmm, out of curiosity, which sliders would those be that you're using? The previews are a bit out of date (There is no longer a Cleanv2/Cleanfat for the breasts, for example) and everything seems to have been compiled into separate all-in-one body parts.

That question aside, I'd also like to thank you for your work and I would say you and GreyNaya are right at the top, for me, in terms of how passionate the animations make our sims look. Keep it up, would love to see more!

Oh! I'm not really sure which one I use ? and thank you for putting me with GreyNaya he's a great animator ? thank you for your words

On 10/7/2023 at 7:22 PM, DeadlyShadow said:

Love your animations, glad someone pays more attention to the booty.

Thank you I can spend whole days in the booty motion to get it right sometimes ?

On 10/8/2023 at 9:55 AM, BadWolff22 said:

Thank you very much for updating! One of my favorites at the top of the list! Impeccable work. ?

Thank you for your words ?

On 10/9/2023 at 2:53 AM, Angelus75 said:

Thank you so much for this update @Fruitydelicious?

Thank you @Angelus75 ❤❤❤

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 1:18 PM, haribofan1 said:

thanks for the reply. are these items from the home decorator pack? i only have lounge chairs and normal ottoman

I'm not pretty sure which pack comes with them but in the Buy Mode you can try to search them by "Ottoman"

On 10/12/2023 at 7:03 PM, DeadlyShadow said:

hey, least is for a good cause :P

It is hehe

On 11/18/2023 at 10:53 PM, metatechnocrat said:

For me you are hands down the best animator for WW Ive seen. The motion is paced realistically and fluid and the sound effects sound like the real thing.  Facial expressions are spot on too. Keep up the great work.

Thank you comments like yours make me inspired to bring more quality in every update  ?

8 hours ago, gotalighter said:

uh. is it just me, or do the images no longer work?

Maybe it's just you since I can see them moving and stuff ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...