So... I don't wanna use Wicked Whims, it comes with several features I don't care about and makes my game kinda laggy. Are there any mods that add nudity to the game? I looked in every corner and couldn't find one that's not broken, probably because of the skin update or whatever. I also don't want mods that let you put a penis as it was a bottom piece, I want something that'll show by default when the sim goes nude. A default replacement, like Luumia's redux (it's outdated, the penis is just black/textureless).

I'm sorry if my English is broken, I'm not native. I hope I could explain what I want.

One of the options is to search for a No Mosaic file, there are ones available. To make your Sims naked, you can find a nude clothes file that allows you to remove clothes. You will have to do some searching for a nude male bottom, I use @simdulgence for mine, but I think that requires Wicked Whims to show but you can go here and hunt around to see what might work for you: https://kemono.party/patreon/user/22943200. For females, I use 

Hope this helps as this is how I started with the Sims. I didn't use Wicked Whims starting out, it took me a while to start using it.

?

13 hours ago, Alex Nox said:

I saw this one by wild_guy while searching. In reality I just need a male counterpart... which is proving to be really complicated to find. Might as well give up and try to deal with Wicked Whims after all.

https://wonderfulwhims.com/ This might provide another scaled back option to Wicked Whims. I've never used it so I'm not sure of all what it adds, whether you can get the use of body details or not, but here is another possible option to use.

?