[SEARCH/QUESTION] Gay content

(I did see a similar post, but wanted to see if I could get answers by asking more specific questions)

So I am a recent convert to PC from console. I found out SOS existed, and I've been browsing this site ever since. I know there are some gay specific animations I can get, but I was wondering if there were more content available. 

Some mods are kind enough to mention they're geared for a female character. But I feel like a lot just assume that's what you're playing as, so I had some questions. There are mods here that give alternatives to death, as in the attacker has their way with you. Do they work if the PC is male? Are there any mods that let a male PC force a male NPC? Will the mods that add sex to the main quest lines be broken/not function if the PC is male? And as for the werewolf/beastiality mods, I think there are some that let them sexually attack the PC, will they work if the PC is male, and vice-versa for the mods that let you do the same in werewolf from, can it be done to male npcs?

Thank you for your time, I know this was a lot of text.

Everything depends yon your settings and specific mods you are adding to your game. Defeat for example lets you set sexuality with npc vs npc behaviour but its buggy. But Pc vs Npc regardless of gender works. (defeat is one of the more advanced combat/Rape mods we have rn and has 3 versions, the original, bakas version of defeat and bane master.) i would search bane masters or bakas defeat version, both work good and are still worked on, so bug reports and fixes in the future are to be expected.

For Animations.. I did say that one time to another one with the same question as you, pretty much every anal animation should work without looking weird. Avoide Futa animations cause they seem to have boobplay.

Most mods who don't say anything about a specific gender should also work. Things like amorous adventures will not be something you will appreciate. There are only.. 2 Male Options in the mod and installing a big mod just so get into vilkas pants is not worth it. Use Eager npc instead, it doesn't add quests but dialogue and you can make most npc´s in the game your lovers with it. Even start orgys or make a harem if you wanted too.

Creature animations.. Oh boy, before anything else, Red the install instructions carefully and follow them proper. Trust me on this one, it seems to be harder for most to get this to work in their game then it should be.. But don't worry tho, its a trouble you will only have one time.

Aroused creatures is a wonderfull mod that let you set it up in a way, where monsters and animals go for happy humping in gerads to the targed gender. You can set it up in reverse to mine where i only let females get humped, i never see anything i didn't allow to happen with it. It's fantastic.

(Do yourself a big favor and install ABC schlongs for creatures too while you are add it. Most future animations will work with that in mind. Basicly the dicks move and some creatures get specific addons to their cock.. Tentacles for example if you're into that shit. )

Aaand as i discovered it for myself and how happy i am to have it now even if i am not into males.. HIMBO! Dude get yourself HIMBO! you will love it to death =D  Its on nexus. Trust me on that one.

Oh and as for mods that are tailored for women.. Good Question actually, can't say something in that regard tho :/

Edited by Gukahn
45 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Aaand as i discovered it for myself and how happy i am to have it now even if i am not into males.. HIMBO! Dude get yourself HIMBO! you will love it to death =D  Its on nexus. Trust me on that one.

I saw this one and am really interested in it. The only problem is all I can see for it is the LE version. I would need SE. Do you know if an SE version exists and I'm just not seeing it?

32 minutes ago, C0y0teG said:

Yeah, searching on Nexus itself only pulled up LE or nothing. Thank you for the link. I also did just try a straight Google search for the mod, which did bring it up. Weird it wouldn't on the site, though

You will simply have searched for it while on LE´s sub and not SE. Nexus Search engine works that way. When you log in  you choose a game, SE is considered it's own game (as it should.) so that's the reason.

Search from here
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition

And only SE mods will show up.