why do you have to resurrect perverted perk?

Hi, me and like so many others ... 
given the high volume of mods created in recent years using the designs of Shadbase or Ruthlesspeasant,
I would like to combine sex charisma, 
idiot slut and the "original" version of perverted perk in a single mod, adding the other attached material as well.
The real reason why perverted perk doesn't work is just because it's censored!
There are currently much more extreme mods with gore, furry and bestialty.
Censorship is just an excuse not to see that we live in a cynical and self-righteous world much more than fallout,
not tolerating art only indicates that you don't want to confront your own conscience!
Art is defined as anything that arouses an emotion,
even the art you hate is good art.

perverted perk represents Loverslab share if you too want less violence in video games and more nudity.

Rifleman.jpg

ghoulish.png

Special attributes & other stuff.jpg

other example perks.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/3/2022 at 16:20, OGB_Dio said:

Come posso usarlo? Ho giĂ  delle mod che cambiano alcuni vantaggi ed effetti sonori, ma sembra fantastico

unfortunately we can't, the more users show interest in the project, the easier it is that we will be able to make the ultimate mod

On 3/18/2022 at 9:55 PM, Azure Star said:

Sono completamente d'accordo con te e adoro l'arte che hai pubblicato, ma cosa fanno tutti quei vantaggi in quel file? Modificare i vantaggi giĂ  esistenti per fare cosa esattamente?

hi, the files are just an example of how to make a +18 game ... a +18 game.
Also actually making Vaultec sarcastic, cynical and self-righteous as it is in the lore.
I hope I have explained and I think you can already notice there is hype, I don't see why modders don't want to participate in a project everyone wants, just for CENSORChild_Killer.thumb.webp.4341afc2a7dae8cfcf7d15658ca6ae6a.webp

p.s. we are talking about those who wanted to use this pip-boy image and then Shadbase or Ruthlesspeasant and Perverted Perk are criticized ... the hypocritical world is not that of Fallout but ours

Edited by webchef
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 7:51 PM, dovahnurse said:

I agree, but many of the perk replacer mods tend to kick the bucket because they are more effort effort than a standard texture replacer.

thank you for sharing a realistic observation, 
but we already have complete animations on our side, 
those of the perverted perk (the ones that are nowhere to be found and that have been censored) 
I contacted @TokHaar Hok Gol (the creator) but he has not yet message is displayed.
I hope someone has the original version of the perverted perk and can share ... 
or people of loverslab give me your perversion to be able to evoke Shadbase "the primordial erotic" the one who created this erotic cartoon style.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, DEMMERS said:

Se avessi accesso a un menu di vantaggi completo, vale la pena di abbinare e animare le icone. Potrei usare questo metodo qui e mettere insieme facilmente una mod per revisionare l'interfaccia in molti modi. Ahimè se solo avessimo un artista/animatore.

@DEMMERS @amafacknpro he's looking for someone who can edit scripts, talk to him, did good animations

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...