help! no orgasms and no sound effects, only voices

Hello, this issue has been frustrating me for a week... I can't figure it out on my own and none of my searches have given me any help so I'm finally here to ask for it.

The problem is just what the title says; when I initiate sex with an NPC neither of us EVER orgasm and I've waited for maybe half an hour during a scene just to see if anything would happen and nothing did. Just infinite sex.

Here's my mod list: https://modwat.ch/u/DarkFlame277/modlist (The sex mods are at 96-130.) (Sorry for the monster list.)

The plugins are sorted with LOOT.

Things I have tried in hopes to solve both issues:

• Change the sfx volume in SexLab's MCM
  • Reinstall SLSO
  • Reinstall Cumshot
  • Reinstall SL Aroused
  • Make sure "separate orgasms" is enabled in SL's MCM
  • Make sure "play orgasm effect" is enabled in SL's MCM
  • Enable "autopilot" in SLSO
  • Disable all orgasm conditions in SLSO
  • Maybe more but I can't remember

Idk if thas to do with any of this but I changed the cum sound of the Cumshot mod to "02.wav" from SL Framework because the default sound was obnoxious. I did this by going into SSEEdit and changing the sound file ("ANAM - File Name") in Cumshot.esp \ Sound Descriptor \ 0301AC30 <CS2CumSplashSD> using this path, "Data\Sound\fx\SexLab\fxOrgasm01\02.wav", and changing NOTHING else.

I can't remember when any of these were last working or if they ever were working at all.

Is anyone able to help? I would be much appreciative.

Edited by DarkFlame277

Update 2: Next, I tried disabling "SexLab Sound FX Replacer" since it's an LE mod that I re-saved in the CK for SE use, but that didn't fix anything.

Solution: Turns out all I needed to do was update my SexLab Framework. After I realized that my version was out of date, I updated it and then did a quick test. Both orgasms and sound effects are working now.

Edited by DarkFlame277