Dead Pool

Guest flingingfeces

Guest flingingfeces

So I've been keeping my eye on this game since it was announced and finally it comes out tomorrow!  Can't wait to see what High Moon Studios the developers of the excellent Transformer games have in store for one of my all time favorite comic characters.  Anyone else picking it up?  I'll make a review of it later this week after I beat the living snot out of it.

Kashiwaba also refer this game before he got banned. :) deadpool are interesting character to hang around, not because hes good or bad guy.

But because hes SO genuinely unpredictable, go happy go lucky person and do 'my' best everyday.

Super hero games have to compare themselves to Batman now, I pity them, also terrible humor, wasn't Deadpool supposed to be more of a sociopath? He's just dumb. Also bad gameplay from what I've seen, I give it a I don't care.

He started off as a Deathstroke clone...and then they tried to distance themselves as much as possible because he was so blatant a copy.

Now he's basically a character that breaks the fourth wall constantly.

Guest flingingfeces

Well another one bites the dust.  I was really looking forward to this game,  but it's honestly garbage.  I love the Dead Pool comics from my younger years so I was really looking forward to this.  They really tried to hard to make him funny and it ends up being a bit much.   The game is just bland as well from the textures,  level design to the slow combat.  Not having a lock on sucks when using your swords and the rate of fire for all the guns is to slow even after all the upgrades. 

I give it a big fat F

Wish Rocksteady would have made this.

Archived