Invisible torso on Bikini Armor Replacer

I switched the armor replacers from remodeled armors to The Amazing World of Bikini Armors replacer, and for some reason, the steel bikini armor has an invisible torso.

this problem is only present in this one particular armor set as every other armor set (and the same armor type in remodeled armors) is perfectly normal with no missing bodies

one quick look at nifskope outright shows the body completely missing, with no mesh for the torso, but the mesh is perfectly normal on both the legs and every other armor set

what is going on, im losing my mind

SKYRIM PROBLEM.png

11 hours ago, nilead said:

I woundt bother looking for why.

Open outfit studio, load this outfit project, delete body mesh, press add reference, add your non-malformed body with proper torse, save project.

ok, but why cant i at least get a fix instead of just slightly badanging it over? plus i dont know how to get the 3bbb body as a reference as when i load the nif body file that i use it says 3BA instead 

Edited by HeckingHeccker
typo
50 minutes ago, HeckingHeccker said:

ok, but why cant i at least get a fix instead of just slightly badanging it over? plus i dont know how to get the 3bbb body as a reference as when i load the nif body file that i use it says 3BA instead 

After changing the project and saving it, export the resulting mesh, repackage the mod with this mesh instead of original one, uninstall original archive, intall your modified new one.

Voilaire, you have a permanent fix that can be transfered betwen builds. Then you would be nice  to contact original mod author, let him know about the issue, and provide you own fixed files for him to post or, assuming the corresponding permissions are granted to you, post the fixed version yourself.

You can "at least get a fix". You dont want to bother thou.