Knockout arrows mod?

Niobia

I've been wanting to play a non-lethal thief type character lately. The more I think about, my characters just kills so many people, yet the personalities I make for them just don't fit with someone who can just easily kill hundreds of people. I'd like to start playing an actual thief rather than another assassin again now that I'm back to playing skyrim.

So I was wondering if there were a mod out there that had arrows you could shoot that do no damage and just stuns/paralyzes enemies for long time. I was hoping to even find something like a knockout gas arrow that releases gas in a small area. I've seen a mod that adds a melee weapon that knocks people out and another that lets you knock people out with your fist or a blunt weapon, but I can't seem to find one that let's be do these things from afar.

I tried making a bow that did 0 dmg along with arrow that did no dmg and then I made a copy of the paralysis spell and just changed it to 60 seconds for being knocked out.

In game it worked once on a wolf, but then everything resisted it after that. Other wolves, bandits etc etc. I don't know enough about the CK to make the paralysis spell I made to where it at least works 90% of the time or work 100% of the time on living creatures.

Archived