Never used cotr. I believe its high poly head?

Well, Slavetats work very simply - they overlay a texture over your own one. From your description - COTR UV map is considerably different from default one, so using ST for vanilla head there would require redoing them. it is possible to automate the process, probably, since every single dot of UV map will consistently correspond to the same dot on COTR UV map. With that said - such automation would be a no trivial task.

There are some serious wizards in community, but unless one of them takes interest - face overlays would be incompatible with COTR.

Thats, ofcourse, assuming i understand the situation correctly, wich is not a given. Do racemenu overlays show up fine?

Thats what I thought.I figured it would be a tedious task.In some cases the line up is passable.I thought I would ask in case someone has done it or if it was doable by my limited skills.I will need to check in Race Menu but it will likely be the same.Thanks