A way for NPCs to turn themselves into sex nodes?

So I've been loving the Sexbound mod, with a few addons of course (Naturally Horny, Defeat and the Pheromones) So I had an idea. Similar to the Aphrodite Bow or the Lewdbound gun, would there be a way to trigger an NPC to turn into a sex node themselves at like 100% arousal instead of having to look for a node? Like maybe some code like "If arousal is at 75%, look for node, if arousal is at 100%, become node."

I know a bit of Java, which I think is what Starbound modding is in, but I haven't gone through the code of the various mods yet, so I don't know personally what would have to be added and where to make that happen.

5 hours ago, betabomb said:

I know a bit of Java, which I think is what Starbound modding is in, but I haven't gone through the code of the various mods yet, so I don't know personally what would have to be added and where to make that happen.

the scripting is in Lua, the rest is in JSON (JavaScript Object Notation), which has a neat patch feature, allowing mods to alter part of a file without overwriting the whole file, even allowing multiple mods to alter the same file at the same time.