Request: Muscle skin/normal map for Falloutsama

Can someone do a muscle textures for the cbbe version of the falloutsama female? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46255

I have tried myself, but I have no drawing skills and it ends up looking bad.

I tried downloading muscle normal maps, but the textures become too wet, compared to the face, so figured since it's anime, one might get away with just drawing it on the femalebody_s file?

Also I use TWB if that makes a difference. should work with any cbbe texture I guess

Also It would be even cooler if someone could just make it as a lookmenu overlay! I've been wanting that forever!

Thanks in advance!

front.png

I looked at it and it's not that simple. AnimeRace has no normal texture, only color and specular. Normal texture is used to draw shadows on the surface (suitable for highlighting muscles for example). So you would need to add this texture or paint the muscles directly on the color texture.

Edited by poblivion