how to make story NPCs fuckable

I wanted to try making npcs in the outpost (like Lana and Koichi) fuckable, I couldn't hit them with Aphro's bow so the first thing I did was change their damage type from "assistant" to "friendly". While I can now shoot them and the hit registers it doesn't do anything expect display the "maxed arousal" message. Any idea how to fine-tune it so they turn into actual nodes when shot like other npcs?

the issue in this case is that the outpost is considered a protected area. objects cant be placed in a protected area which means that the nodes cant be placed. if you could figure out a way to remove the protected status of the outpost, you could use them, tho since they are custom npc's im not certain how they'll look when in the node

1 hour ago, Slaptree said:

the issue in this case is that the outpost is considered a protected area. objects cant be placed in a protected area which means that the nodes cant be placed. if you could figure out a way to remove the protected status of the outpost, you could use them, tho since they are custom npc's im not certain how they'll look when in the node

What if i use the .fight npcs or just spawn them in a random place? Would that work instead?

The issue I think is, is that the story NPC's are limited to what they can do and have a unique model unlike the other NPC's.
They don't do or act like normal NPC's do and only use a simple combat AI. They don't follow, sit, sleep, etc, etc. Their only life purpose is to fight.

If you do somehow make them a sex node, then they'll just be invisible or a standard naked human since they have no SxB model.