Animations not working properly?

Hey guys, I recently downloaded Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition and all it's requirements, and when I tried it out in game I noticed the weird loading animations / no struggle animations. When loading up the animations the characters just stay still and teleport to places, I was just wondering if that's normal for sexlab in general. As for the sexlab defeat mod in particular, it mentions that there should be struggle animations playing, and yet there isn't that option whenever I play. I linked my mods and an video of what I mean below. I also ran FNIS to no errors. The actual sex animations work fine as far as I can tell, it's just everything else.

So what am I doing wrong? Did I mess up on the mod load order, forget to download a specific mod, or mess up the settings or is it just supposed to do this? Any help is appreciated.

Link to the mod: 

482074572_Capture1.PNG.52e49766b3e1d11a4206ae88dfeae09e.PNG1320743689_Capture2.PNG.b5fba0d768264e1f30df2d200cd352e9.PNG

Edited by guyguy69420
6 hours ago, rb888 said:

Are you using AE? There no patch for it yet! I see your using SOS AE? not SOS SE?

Yes I am using AE, I did not know there wasn't a patch for it yet, that's my mistake. I need to downgrade back to SE and use SOS SE then, right? Any idea how I could possibly do that? I believe I got Skyrim SE when the AE came out

On 2/15/2022 at 11:06 PM, guyguy69420 said:

Yes I am using AE, I did not know there wasn't a patch for it yet, that's my mistake. I need to downgrade back to SE and use SOS SE then, right? Any idea how I could possibly do that? I believe I got Skyrim SE when the AE came out

There downgrade patch go back to .97 unless you back up your working copy?

Im playing on LE and got the exact same bug as you did, and I have to resolve it. Bummer for me, since I was looking forward to the defeat struggle animations, but all i get is my character just falling down with no animation. If you have fixed this, let me know and how to do so!

• 4 months later...

Do other struggle animations work for you? I tried it out and the wolf struggle doesn't trigger for me 90% of the time. Other struggle animations trigger just fine.

I'm on AE and have my Nemesis output overriding my FNIS output.

Edited by julnic