Strelky

God I wanna play this game, grrrr, oh well, i'll wait, as far I know its already out, but I never made sure, so The Last Of Us is an apocalypse game set in New York (maybe?) with a Fungi rampant throughout the world which turns people into, basically zombies. So, Good News!

Finished it a few days and my god it's AWESOME!

And to think the game is made by the creators of Crash Bandicoot (w/c I also love) ,

Now all that's left is to wait for Beyond Two Souls, the PS3 sure is going out with a bang.

Have to agree with you that the game is awesome.  I couldn't believe an opening prelude could have such an emotion impact on me as the game did.  Voice acting is superb, graphics are great and gameplay is brilliant.  The only little bit of downside is that sometimes the enemy AI ignores your companions as if they're not there which can break immersion sometimes but overall The Last Of Us and Bioshock Infinite have to be 2 of the best games I've played in a long time.

I've pre-ordered Beyond Two Souls and really can't wait for it's release.

Guest flingingfeces

It's games like this that the PS3 has won me over with.  So many good games on the system and Naughty Dog just makes outstanding games.  The Uncharted series and now this!  Everything from the art direction to the voice work is just amazing.  Oh and it helps that the game is fun as hell too.  Only draw back and it's only a complaint since I'm used to blasting fools in Uncharted,  but I found myself running out of ammo all the time even being the good shot that I am lol.  Thankfully though the hand to hand suffices.

I can't wait to see what Naughty Dog does with the PS4!

One of the best games I have played this month. Naughty Dog has really outdone themselves. Multiplayer is fun too but the grind is just too much, I keep loosing alot of survivors due to Hunter Raids...Godammit! I'm back to Week 1 again, stupid team mates just rush like it's COD or something.

Archived