Breasts disconnecting from body

Hi, gang -

I'm having a weird problem with one of my physics mods. I'm using MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset + CBBE (no other body mods). Whenever my character is topless, her breasts 'disconnect' from her chest whenever she moves. Screenshots attached. Has anyone else ever experienced this phenomenon? How did you fix it?

Thank you for your insight and assistance!image.png.80c98230d77a1c7eee3f11d5a0ed563d.pngimage.png.aa365f2ed3dcd8116090237bda4a07c6.png

Edited by HalcyonSFX
Removed duplicate image

Haven't seen that one before.  Some things to check:

Make sure correct skeleton is installed, check skeleton is not being overwritten

using unique player type mod?  make sure install is correct according to mod description or try it without unique player first.

Choose CBBE when installing MTM

Build body in bodyslide

Verify femalebody.nif is not having a conflict and getting overwritten by another mod

If the body is perfectly fine until physics is applied, check framerate, try locking video card to 60fps (but that is usually the fix for bouncy breast when standing still...)

Maybe other people have more suggestions.

15 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Haven't seen that one before.  Some things to check:

Make sure correct skeleton is installed, check skeleton is not being overwritten

using unique player type mod?  make sure install is correct according to mod description or try it without unique player first.

Choose CBBE when installing MTM

Build body in bodyslide

Verify femalebody.nif is not having a conflict and getting overwritten by another mod

If the body is perfectly fine until physics is applied, check framerate, try locking video card to 60fps (but that is usually the fix for bouncy breast when standing still...)

Maybe other people have more suggestions.

Thanks so much for your help on this one. The issue only happens when physics are applied. I've confirmed that:

• Body is vanilla CBBE, customized in game with LooksMenu sliders.
  • No overwrites on femalebody.nif that I'm aware of.
  • I'm not able to do a new build in Bodyslide because of this issue, but I'm hoping someone might have a workaround?
  • CBBE was chosen when MTM was installed.

Here's my load order for the applicable part of the mods. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information!

image.png.fc7db9e767fc1bb45bc31f033a651693.png