HentaiMania2 Standing animations

Xzios

Been reading other posts on this mod and decided to use it but when you go to loverspk they stay dead still standing and my char goes stuck into casting stance the sounds are playing but the animation is not.

lovers pk animations are working properly on other females BUdungeon etc vanilla I was wondering if there's a patch or a fix for this problem. currently using BOSS for load order.

I may ask questions but Ive not stated my thanks for all the work you guys are doing on these mods. Makes going back to the game more interesting! thank you X.

Xzios, post your load order....however if you are using boss to sort things I can tell you that very well coulb be your problem. Lovers files HAVE to be hand sorted as boss F's them up big time!

When you post your load order please use a spoiler :)

Also for your reference if you want to take a crack at sorting them yourself see the txt file at the bottom of the 1st post: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3

And remember NEVER include ANY lovers files in your bashed patch. It will break the scripts!

K heres my load order sorted the lovers mods in lue with the text file posted. but i still get the same static animation both standing looking at each other with eyes closed. tried reloading the 2 base animation mods to no avail. tried setting clothes to be removed on rape but its still doesnt help.

Well you were close....sort of....:)

Try this instead:

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversLovecall.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

reloaded in suggested load out but problem is still there. could be a mod like lovers creature etc causing the lack of animation ive had no trouble save the hentaimania dungeons. (budungeon works fine) so does vanilla.

Well try moving it down further in your load order (just above the lovers stuff). Also make a clean save with hentaimania2.esp disabled (so it clears it from the save game memory) and then restart and try it. I know for a fact that I have "used and abused" the girls in HM2 so there is a way. However I uninstalled it quite a long time ago as I didn't like the floating island. I still have HM1 installed :)

K did as suggested did clean save moved the HM.esp down right before animations but it did not fix my issue. k doing further reading been said hentai mania uses 2 different skeletons. where hm 1 does not. this would explain my issues with just 2. anyone got the loverspk friendly version for HM 2?

I obtained my version of hm 2 from oblivion nexus. gonna tried switching out race to something vanilla (despite my work on my char) perhaps custom race is causing a issue somehow.

Race change did not fix it. still stand there looking at each other.

And thanks for the responses so far! upon further reading i'm not the only one with this issue. However none of there problems were fixed.

Found HM 1 dungeons animations work properly. what ever it is its with just Hentai mania 2 mod! standing animations. sounds play white stuff gets applied but no animations ?:(

As long as you are not distributing a personal modification you are free to do anything you like to a mod you download so.....:)

I am still trying to remember how I got around the issue of HM2 to be honest.

I would try 1st is to download and install this skeleton (make a backup of your max cap one 1st!!!) and put it in oblivion\data\meshes\characters\_male\

This is the bbb skeleton from corona (it was the most up to date back then). This was the skeleton that I was using when I was playing HM2

If this doesn't work you can try to replace the skeletons in the following folders with your max cap one to test (just make a backup prior to doing):

oblivion\meshes\characters\_Terra\skeleton.nif

and

oblivion\meshes\characters\_White\skeleton.nif

Ok gregathit your skeleton fixed it its properly working. some minor funny business but i can swap the skeles out depending on what i'm doing (funny business being random black skin. etc fixed by using old skele that breaks the mania 2 pklovers stuff. so you solved the problem! thanks alot!

I hope those who have had my problem find this conversation.

how would we go about over riding the mods skeletons. might be a better solution instead of using dated skeleton ! progress one way or the other though!

Not quite sure how to go correcting the mod. Unfortunately it may rather complicated as all of the bodies and clothes are based off of that skeleton that I sent you. That means updating all of the nif's in HM2 which would be quite a long task. One other thing you can try is to go grab growlf's univeral skeleton and ONLY install the skeleton from:

data\meshes\characters\_male\

Don't install the whole package just the one from that path in his mod to that path in yours. This may or may not get rid of the small glitches. Growlf's univeral skeleton is the updated version of corona's which I sent you.

Link to universal skeleton: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

k gonna give that a try

k modders version of skeleton. works great animations work and the black graphical skin voids are gone. game working at 100% at about 28.1 Gb thanks again problem 100% solved.

now one of these days I gotta get bbb working.. not really critical though. and Skyrims almost out!!! hope lovers comes out soon on that :D

Well you are 1/3 of the way towards BBB in your game right now. The other 2/3rds:

A. BBB upper body mesh (for when they are nude) and BBB armor (TONS of it out there).

B. BBB compatible walk - there are several of these, pretty woman is one of many.

Then to go the whole hog grab our very own forum member FORE's noMaaM breathing idle.

Damn neat to stand there watching boobies bounce as a chick stands in front of you breathing....:)

So much to tinker with........so little time....:)

Don't forget to make a back up of your oblivion now that you have everything working to your satisfaction!!! :)

yep all backed up mise well finish my tinkering and get the boobies bouncing. thanks for all the help!

that was strangly easy and painless boobs are bouncing.

liked that breathing mod too .. now they breath this is a good thing!

Then to go the whole hog grab our very own forum member FORE's noMaaM breathing idle.

Now this IS disappointing, gregathit.

You recommend Breathing Idles, but forget NoMaaM Animation Replacer? Now maybe this poor guy will never experience loosing fights because watching female opponents with shaking boobs. ;)

Archived