Smoking

I dont know if this has been brought up before, but hey, lets do this.

Anyhow, im a smoker for a very long time, and I have tried a bunch of different cigarette brands, but since my country doesnt have alot of brands, I cant tell what y'all smoke and how you smoke them. So this thread is about sharing what kind of cigarettes you smoke, how you smoke them, how you hold the cigarettes, what kind of tricks you know, etc.

So lets start this.

I usually smoke marlboro reds or golds, I like to inhale as much as I can and blow it out of my mouth and nose at the same time.

I usually hold the cigarettes between my index and middle finger I also like to crush the left overs to a wall or something. I also usually smoke outside and alone, sometimes inside, I dont like smoking with people as they usually hurry me up and I dont like smoking fast, or they ask for cigarettes (them beggars -_-)

I usually smoke till the line where the brand name is written.

Well, thats what I have on top of my head now, what about y'all?

Oh and if any of the non smokers stumble upon this, please please please, refrain from saying how bad it is to smoke, I dont want arguments in this thread *sigh*

smoke homemade Balkan Sobranie tobacco

smoke regular since i was 22y

first i was smoke pipe when i was 16y-22y

smoke between 10-15 cigarets on day

my ultimate pleasure is after lunch take coup of coffee&cigaret and sit (or lay) in backyard on grass under cherry tree and turn off brain for at least one hour

my trick to keep tobacco flavor fresh i put some roses in the bag that also make nice smell...

I used to go to a smoke shop on an indian reservation to get cartons of marlboros dirt cheap and tax-free. I guess the state had enough of that and started making them tax us "outsiders", and the price of cigarettes kept rising, so now I smoke King Mountain which is like a poor man's marlboro. I prefer lights so I can inhale more, and 100s so they last longer. The best cigarette of the day is when I get up super early in the morning and sit down at the computer with a cup of coffee and browse various forums.

Like the poster above I started smoking with a pipe when I was around 16 and first learned to inhale. But I didn't use pipe tobacco, I just emptied cigarette butts in the bowl and went to town. It was pretty mind blowing :lol: but most definitely unhealthy(relatively speaking).

Ahh, that feeling when you can shut your brain down for a little bit and smoke a cigarette.

Have any of you tried smoking cigarettes without the filters or with half filters?

for few years Camel without filter (reason why i was get my self Balkan sobranie seed)

and now rolling; tobacco rolling paper fingers and lets go

and biggest reason i was start to roll is to cut down smoking there was a time when i was smoke 3 packs of Camel on day

today i am to lazy to roll every 5min and also what i roll is 1/3 or regular industrial cigaret

so yes i smoke relatively little 200-250 grams of tobacco on month

in words of one my cousin you waste more paper then tobacco

Archived