Ways to seperate NPCs and Player Characters.

So we all know that currently If we use bodyslide and batch build, it'll build its current shape to every single NPCs as well as your own. 
This is especially true for clothings. Clothings that is on NPCs will be the same as yours. Understandably so. 

Is there any ways, of preventing that. I've had RaceCustomizer, I've tried Unique Players, I have Looks menu, I even have Gender Specific skeletons, I even HAVE SkeletonStyle Framework. 

How do I go about to seperate the two. So I can have my own, deformed shape, Not be shared with the NPCs with these mods available to us? I can't for the life of me figure it out.. So can anyone help me?

BodyGen can give every NPC a different body. Comes with Looksmenu.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631

Basically:

• Build all clothing with zeroed sliders.
  • Define a couple of body shapes in BodySlide, optionally with an allowed range for randomization on each slider).
  • Assign the body shape that you want the player to have to the player body.
  • Assign one body shape or multiple body shapes (in this case one will be picked randomly) to either specific NPCs (e.g. pick exactly what Piper will look like), or groups of NPCs (e.g. pick 5 different base body shapes that will be randomly assigned to every female raider and then further randomized by modifying a couple of sliders).

It's a bit more complex than the listed steps above, but not overly so once you get the hang of it.

I followed this video to figure it all out since the documentation on the Looksmenu nexus page is not that comprehensive. The video may be old, but I was still able to follow the instructions in order to set up my new game just a month ago after a long absence from FO4.

Edited by LenAnderson
10 hours ago, t.ara said:

You can create for every single character in the game an own shape and it ´s own clothing, untouched from the Bodyslide-Use.

Yeaaa I know that, but I have to use bodyslide to give my character a nude body as it comes with nevernude. (Even though the base mod comes nude, but the CBBE bodyslide patch for it makes it nevernude.) 

9 hours ago, wutpickel said:

Perhaps using a playable race will suffice.

The other technique was the zero bodyslide mentioned above and make adjustments in racemenu.

I'M trying that right now yea. 

11 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

BodyGen can give every NPC a different body. Comes with Looksmenu.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631

Basically:

• Build all clothing with zeroed sliders.
  • Define a couple of body shapes in BodySlide, optionally with an allowed range for randomization on each slider).
  • Assign the body shape that you want the player to have to the player body.
  • Assign one body shape or multiple body shapes (in this case one will be picked randomly) to either specific NPCs (e.g. pick exactly what Piper will look like), or groups of NPCs (e.g. pick 5 different base body shapes that will be randomly assigned to every female raider and then further randomized by modifying a couple of sliders).

It's a bit more complex than the listed steps above, but not overly so once you get the hang of it.

I followed this video to figure it all out since the documentation on the Looksmenu nexus page is not that comprehensive. The video may be old, but I was still able to follow the instructions in order to set up my new game just a month ago after a long absence from FO4.

Uh, didn't know about body gen. I'll definitely be trying that one!