MK 11 Adult mods Request

Just want to shed some light on NRS games. As far as I know MK9 was the only 'newer' NRS game that got not only a lot of mods but I think nude ones too but NRS patched the game years later which completely made it hard as hell to mod or making the old mods incompatible. The more recent games are hard to unpack to the point no one wants to work on it especially since NRS can just come along and do what they did to MK9. 

17 minutes ago, youngmoist said:

Just want to shed some light on NRS games. As far as I know MK9 was the only 'newer' NRS game that got not only a lot of mods but I think nude ones too but NRS patched the game years later which completely made it hard as hell to mod or making the old mods incompatible. The more recent games are hard to unpack to the point no one wants to work on it especially since NRS can just come along and do what they did to MK9. 

Wew, NRS be very touchy about their game.

On 2/4/2022 at 2:50 AM, youngmoist said:

it is more about mk 11 the new one not mk 9 i know but it was because of steam update if u had the old version , and i had it but idk deleted it not on purpose and then get newer version the good mods did work anymore thats so sad i loved sheeva being  nude.

Yeah, as I have previously stated about Netherrealm Studios, their upper management is heavily against sexualization of their female characters. Despite their characters having been historically underdressed stereotypical theme characters, they are now taking a hard stance against what originally made their fanbase so huge. This has lead to the point of their developers implementing various programming countermeasures that follow any public releases of mods of any type. I believe that their hard push toward 'balanced' online multiplayer is also involved in these decisions. When modders have to break the game open every time they want to make a tiny bit of progress, interest dies down quickly and they move on to more reasonable games as modding is still mostly a hobby for people.

Netherrealm doesn't want modders or original fans, they want the more profitable mainstream audience.