Dwarven Spheres not moving

No dwarven sphere is moving or reacting to me, they never have. Nor in my current game nor in a new game. They just stand still, are steaming, are recognzied as enemies, can be destroyed, but don't attack or react.

Other dwarven creatures (like dwarven spiders or the big robots) are fine as is every other creature or human in my game.

What could be the problem?

Spoiler

grafik.png.55ead266b9328f23756dc11d0c417e52.png

you might have an issue with the skeleton ; - or a mod changing the spheres is overwriting wrongly ( bad position in Mod Manager / Load Order .

- or fnis had a mist ( you can look in fnis meshes / creatures find the defaultsphere.hks and delete it ( normally the sphere animations would work ) .

Thanks, solved now. I think I had disabled the "Creature Constructs Pack" when I reinstalled Billyys Animation Pack a while ago. I was enabled before. Now I have again reinstalled this animation pack with the "Creature Constructs Pack" enabled again. Ran FNIS. The spheres are moving again ?

Spoiler

grafik.png.8c25180c91a8db315c62572292facae3.png