Unique, race-specific HDT/SMP issue after Uninstalling JoP

Hey all,

Having an issue that only seems to affect Khajiit: 

I installed everything for cbbe / hdt smp and tested it ingame. Everything worked fine. I then installed JoP (Joy of perspective) and quickly found out that it didn't quite work well with certain animations, both vanilla and otherwise. Uninstalled and manually checked to make sure the file were deleted. 

Now, I am getting the whole "stretched to infinity" breast bug, but it only affects Khajiit.  I only have one mod for Khajiit, and it's just a texture mod.

Removing HTD obviously "fixes" it, but as soon as I reinstall it, the problem comes back. I've spent a couple hours over the last couple days scouring the internet for any lead that can fit it, short of a complete re-install of everything, 

I have nothing that affects skeletons (That i know of), I've run fnis dozens of times, rebuilt in bodyslide, reinstalled bodymods + skeletons, Downloaded and fiddled with different configs/inis (I backed up the originals) and now I've reached the point where idk what to do next. Any help would be appreciated.

Right now my modlist is EXTREMELY bare-bones (UOESP, Smim, texture packs, weather/terrain overhauls, SLSSE and its requirements, and the body mods for cbbe and hdt and their requirements.)

I do NOT have any custom races, or unique player body mods.

Note: This is NOT my first time modding. I've double and triple checked to make sure I have the right versions of mods for my SEE and SKSE64 versions AND was installed in the proper order.

My oldrim modlist was 200+, so I mostly know what I'm doing :)

EDIT:

Sorted it out, and it was a combination of 2 things: JoP being buggy AF (apparently It "bakes" itself into the save) and an accidental deletion of the wrong file. 

Restoring that file and deleting the save cleared it up.

It's the little things that get ya =\

But now Im having another annoying issue...

Edited by Nmaul