How do I make a Tera mod for Skyrim?

yuikris

Hello people.

I was fiddling around with Skyrim mod today and found while there are plenty of Tera female mod, there aren't any male mod. (As far as I know)

So I am trying to create a mod for this but I am new to these things and I have no idea where to start.

I already have Tera but I don't know how to extract skeleton files or anything.

Are there any tutorials on this?

At the moment I have following programs.

1) 3DS Max 2012

2) UtHelper

3) Nifscope

4) Fallout 3 Mod Manager

Thank you for you attention :)

what kit are you talking about? there are a lot of mod out there on nexus and here on ll that have scripting involved also Creation kit if that's what your talking about is out for a long period already

Yeah I do have the Creation kit but I want to know how to extract and convert Tera's data (Skeleton, texture and stuff) into Skyrim format.

Hey guys me Mark.Well i think that the mods you see on sky rimnexus presently are easy structure alternatives, there are no scripting envolved. Any mod that includes scripting cannot be created presently until the designers kit is launched.Thanks!!

So the link Absurdity has put up doesn't work properly? Sorry I am a bit confused..

Archived