SL framework no animations listed in game

Just what the title says. i have installed the framework, along with 5-6 other mods on here for use. in game i have the SL MCM, installed. after install if i check the "clean & repair tab" it just lists 0/1000 animations. trying to follow the dialogue options for the mods gets me an error saying no animations, and it will use the full list instead, but then nothing happens. I have tried new saves, reinstalling, fresh game installs. Im using MO2 and Skyrim VR. as such i have all supporting VR resources and followed the VR guide. Animations are listed in FNIS and i see them in the file folders. i did a manual install with FNIS, and ive tried MO2 and manual installs both of SL frameworks. 

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   1/26/2022 4:01:21 PM
Skyrim VR 64bit: 1.4.15.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SkyrimVR\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading Defeat V5 ...     ChAnims:39     CTD:0.5%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0.0%     pOpt:0.0%
Reading Follow me for Sex V3.6 ...     ChAnims:88     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.5%
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...     ChAnims:882     CTD:5.6%     pOpt:1.5%
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...     ChAnims:142     CTD:0.9%     pOpt:0.2%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...     ChAnims:177     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2.2%     pOpt:0.0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1492 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 1492(164)  CTD:12.2%  pOpt:2.8%  max: 12236  LC: 3190 (max. 26162)

That's a rare bug i get sometimes too. Just install a few Animation packs. The basic sexlab anims already in the framework aren't worth the hassle. Only foreplay maybe but i imagine might be weird in VR anyways ?

And don't forget animation loader.

Edited by Gukahn
36 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

That's a rare bug i get sometimes too. Just install a few Animation packs. The basic sexlab anims already in the framework aren't worth the hassle. Only foreplay maybe but i imagine might be weird in VR anyways ?

And don't forget animation loader.

i have anim loader, i also now have SLAL and ZAZ installed. it only registers in game 3 anims from ZAZ (although these 3 do actually work), even though FNIS now shows something like 2400 total anims. nothing from SLAL

Edited by AGlocktopus

Have a similar problem. When using Anim Loader everything works fine. Also in SL Framework, the animation are listed. Buuuut, during sex scene not all animations work. I removed all Tag restriction via MCM of SLF and using the SL Defeat function to switch animations. In the Defeat list, not all animations are shown. Is this issue caused by to many animations? or why some animations or whole packs wont show up.

greetings AD

33 minutes ago, AGlocktopus said:

i have anim loader, i also now have SLAL and ZAZ installed. it only registers in game 3 anims from ZAZ (although these 3 do actually work), even though FNIS now shows something like 2400 total anims. nothing from SLAL

Install a real Anim Pack like Billyy. Zaz is more of a ressource then a pack, you need it but not for actual LL Scenes. It doesn't even get registered with Slal but with it's own mcm. Good to have tho

30 minutes ago, adle said:

Defeat function to switch animations. In the Defeat list, not all animations are shown.

That's cause there are way too many animations to list them. It got a cap on the number of Anims it can show you at once but they cycling in random order. To assure it picks up specific anim packs more regularly go to Defeats animation settings and edit the Tags it uses. Disable also "need all tags" so the random shown animations are more diverse. You can also look at your anim packs for the Tag the Mod Author uses for his own specifically, most of them do add a Tag with their name to make it easy.