OStimLab SE - OStim to SexLab Event Bridge (PRE-ALPHA 0.1.0)

On 6/25/2023 at 1:55 PM, Elgate said:

A dummy Sexlab that receive the calls and redirect them to Ostim?

I just came in here to ask if that would be possible. Would be amazing if you could have a sexlab dummy event and then it calls ostims event instead and plays ostim animation based on the stuff from the sexlab dummy event.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seem this mod need 1 more thing beside those in req .. its need OSA thing which is out of data be for AE patch its 43 form and AE seems need 44 form  this is error ModManager show

(You have one or more plugins that are not form 44. They are:

• OSA.esm (form 43)

Form 43 (or lower) plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.)

hmmm maybe i have to clean the mastery with xEdit :D hehe  .. its jok ya ya .. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2023 at 12:44 PM, Soldream said:

Does this work with the standalone version of Ostim?

Has anyone checked it yet?

I tried Ostim Standalone with Sexlab and SGO 4.  SGO didn't seem to getting all the events from OStim, specifically OStim scenes couldn't make a female character pregnant in SGO.

15 hours ago, Norino said:

I tried Ostim Standalone with Sexlab and SGO 4.  SGO didn't seem to getting all the events from OStim, specifically OStim scenes couldn't make a female character pregnant in SGO.

I see. From what I've read before. It's no longer compatible with the Standalone version of Ostim. :(

I used to use FHU, but I've been told it doesn't work as well.

We'll have to wait for a hero to update this.

Edited by Soldream
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 1:33 AM, Ghost_Car said:

Can someone confirm does this mod works with ostim standalone version?

OSA is a listed master, but is not used for anything at all.  Removing masters in xEdit removed the dependency with no errors :)

If
ozooma10 is OK with it, I will happily share the plugin here.

Edited by Roguephoenix909
I was wrong so I wanted to correct myself
On 12/30/2023 at 7:12 PM, Roguephoenix909 said:

OSA is a listed master, but is not used for anything at all.  Removing masters in xEdit removed the dependency with no errors :)

If

Sure feel free to share any patches.

I'll try and take a look at updating this mod if it makes sense after some updates to OSL Aroused

It makes the most sense to merge this with OSL, no? If you use OSL, you probably want this functionality. Why have two separate mods?

As far as I can tell, OSL is the only arousal option for OStim at this point, so whenever you get a minute, an update will be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Lillen B.
clarity
On 1/6/2024 at 4:55 AM, Lillen B. said:

It makes the most sense to merge this with OSL, no? If you use OSL, you probably want this functionality. Why have two separate mods?

As far as I can tell, OSL is the only arousal option for OStim at this point, so whenever you get a minute, an update will be greatly appreciated!

This mod has specific functionality to allow some SL based mods to work with ostim, OSL doesn't have a dependency on OStim (and most users do not use OStim), so the mods are more or less doing fundamentally different things.

I'm not aware of any downsides of having them separate so keeping things isolated is preferred.

On 12/31/2023 at 8:12 AM, Roguephoenix909 said:

If

Can you share the plugin with us ? Please... Roguephoenix909

thank you very much :)

Edited by hothot995
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2024 at 1:47 PM, ozooma10 said:

Ahh yeah needs to be updated. I'll try to get to it but will be a while.

Yup, wonderful sir! It would be great😎 

I tried some pre-fix, but no luck. And checked it once again with SGO - not working( maybe SGO - is not the right piece for checking.