More Risk of Rain 2 Lewd Mods(Request/Discussion)

So, I recently started playing Risk of Rain 2, and I've gotta say, I'm surprised this game hasn't gotten a lot of attention around here given how much lewd potential this game has, (and already does have to some extent). it's highly moddable, and there's already built in support for nsfw mods on thunderstore (the main place all mods for this game are available), so I figured I might make this discussion/request thread to make people around here aware of this game, and, hopefully, generate new ideas for NSFW mods for this game.

Edited by Mystery117

perhaps a good way to generate some discussion would be to talk about the NSFW mods that are currently available. there's quite a few NSFW skins already made, but I find it surprising that there aren't really many lewd mods that take advantage of the... enhanced features of those skins. there's really only 3, Her Burden, Suspicious Tentacle, and the newly released Future of Heresy, and all 3 don't actually do anything all that lewd atm, mostly just stat debuffs.

• 1 year later...

The Her Burden lineup are actually minor stat buffs, as each stack of a variant increases the buff to that stat by 5% and decreases the debuff below the starting 2.5%. It's real drawback is overtuned, replacing all other items, and basically means you can't pick it up to enjoy unless you're halfway through a run and ready to make things harder for yourself. Thankfully you can just turn that off in the config. Suspicious Tentacle's belly growing feature doesn't play nice with some of the best lewd skins nor even the popular ones since there's an issue with color fetching for it, but that one is 100% NOT a debuff. If you can stack speed buffs to mitigate the issue and work around variable slow, the eggs stack up as extra free scrap for printers and cauldrons, making you crazy OP in the late game from all the extra items they provide. Future of Heresy is the strongest of the bunch. Your kids don't degrade like ghosts do, and they inherit your items, so you can stack it with Tentacle to get even more eggs, and your little monsters will by nigh unkillable.

I 100% agree that we need more, though. A sexy skin for the Heretic that's compatible with the mods that make her selectable would be great, and female Void Fiend skin. Maybe skins for the Starstorm 2 characters as well. Just making the whole cast from both the base game and the popular mods cute ladies would be awesome.

As for items, we already have a vibrator, various anally inserted dildos, an egg-laying extradimensional tentacle that goes in the vagina, and a womb equipment that lets you impregnate yourself with monsters and then give birth to loyal children, so the only other things I can think of are gags and something to do with breasts, like a milking item or nipple clamps. Not sure what their effects or rarity would be though.