Load order problem? Naked defeat, animations, slave and rape tats

I wonder if anyone could help me. I'm quite new to this stuff and haven't figured it out myself despite trying different solutions and combinations . I'm playing Skyrim SE 1.5.97 with Mod Organizer2 and SKSE script 2.0.20. Everything seemed to work nicely previously also with tats, animations and stripping, but after some changes to mods I now get some problems. In Naked Defeat animations my character doesn't strip her bikini bottoms, and males in the animations have no cocks. After the scene, I get a message "no valid tattoos available". When I quit the game, I get an Overwrite notification named "slavetats_cache.json".

However, in other, (consensual) animations, stripping armor goes as intended and males do have cocks. My mods (that may even distantly have something to do with this) in their loading order:

- XP32 Maximum skeleton Special Extended v.4.80

- Schlongs of Skyrim SE v.1.1.4

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Vervion v.2.06

- SOS male armor and clothes replacer SE v.1.2.5

... all sort of mods to make Skyrim and my character more beautiful...

- SexLab Framework SE v.1.63beta

- Animation packs for SE: Billyy's SLAL animations v.5.2, FunnyBizness SLAL pack v.12.0, Leito animations v1.6, Anub F v.11.2020, ZAZ Animation Pack CBBE v.8.0+

- various tat packs (from SlaveTats 1.3.7 SE) including smaller packs and Tattoo Pack_CN 

- SlaveTats 1.3.7 SE

- Rape Tattoos v.1.4

- Fade Tattoos v.1.0

- The Ancient Profession v.0.9

- Naked Defeat 4.50 - Full SE

- Naked Defeat 4.51 patch

So... is it about load order or what? Tried all sort of combinations, but didn't get anywhere. Help appreciated!

52 minutes ago, Chaos1971 said:

her bikini bottoms, and males in the animations have no cocks. After the scene, I get a message "no valid tattoos available". When I quit the game, I get an Overwrite notification named "slavetats_cache.json".

Some Items that aren't vanilla and use specific slots won't be unequiped in aggressive animations, seems to be that problem. Easy to fix, get one bikini  undie on and see which slot it has, then go into the mcm of sexlab framework and look for it in it's undress settings, i am to lazy to look right now but you should find it. As for the males, can be that they just got bikini armors equiped too, it's invisible on them but they block the cock slot will be fixed with the same setting changes, just make sure you make them for both genders

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Some Items that aren't vanilla and use specific slots won't be unequiped in aggressive animations, seems to be that problem. Easy to fix, get one bikini  undie on and see which slot it has, then go into the mcm of sexlab framework and look for it in it's undress settings, i am to lazy to look right now but you should find it. As for the males, can be that they just got bikini armors equiped too, it's invisible on them but they block the cock slot will be fixed with the same setting changes, just make sure you make them for both genders

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately I believe that is not the solution. The bikini slot of stripping in mcm sexlab framework settings is checked correctly, and stripping bikini also works  perfectly in other than Naked Defeat rape animations . Also, the males in animations after Naked defeat wear default armor, not bikini armor. I fear the root of the problem must be somewhere else.

How do you see my loading order? Is there something fundamentally wrong, or is the order correct and I should seek the solution elsewhere?

Edited by Chaos1971
4 hours ago, Chaos1971 said:

Schlongs of Skyrim SE v.1.1.4

- Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Vervion v.2.06

I always put the skin mod after sos but if it's just in naked defeat scenes and everything else works fine with males i would leave it be. Don't change what's not broken

As for the rest, can't tell cause it's not the entire mod list. But when the only problem you've got are naked defeats scenes, i would ask in their thread for suggestions. It's kin of a rare problem i never really come across as far as i can remember.  ? I mean you get them naked in normal scenes yes? But not in Rape scenes. The Undress Options are set so they should get naked and your males don't get bikinis anyways so they shouldn't be affected in any case..  So i would just ask them directly, i would just be guessing at this point and that's not any help to you

4 hours ago, Chaos1971 said:

various tat packs (from SlaveTats 1.3.7 SE) including smaller packs and Tattoo Pack_CN 

- SlaveTats 1.3.7 SE

Andt hat doesn't look right.  Always assume a mod that needs another mod to work needs to load after it until the modpage says otherwise.