Collision objects getting rendered (Jury rigged SE port)

Recently decided to get a couple of oldrim mods i missed into SE. One such is LadyHorus Tera collection.

Given that original mod was SMP anyway, process is supposed to be easy. And it is, but the results vary. Roughly half of outfits are perfectly fine after just cathedral + bodyslide build. The other half functions as intended, but for some reason collision objects get rendered as well, in weird flickering grey, looks almost like a Z conflict.

I presume that such a problem isnt something utterely unique, so, perhaps someone with corresponding wizardry skills willing to share the knowledge?

12 hours ago, nilead said:

I presume that such a problem isnt something utterely unique, so, perhaps someone with corresponding wizardry skills willing to share the knowledge?

Trial and error just led me re-running cathedral over the entire folder after bodyslide building, and it did the trick. So yeah, if you stumble upon this topic with the same issue - try that.