So I have tried multiple different ways to get sexlabs framework running, but after downloading and adding all the requirements it wont let me install  the mod in game. none of the requirements are marked green in mcm sexlabs tab.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and each mods and still cant get it working.   Any Help??

Capture.PNG

20220107234613_1.jpg

20220107234624_1.jpg

Edited by darkfantasy97

Look, your Sexlab version is 1.63 yes?

Your Script extender version however is 2.1.5

So your Framework is SE while your SKSE is AE.

You get what i mean?

You will most likely have AE since you are new to this and new copys of skyrim are always AE. So download the AE version of the framework, make sure you installed everything right for this game version and deactivate steam updates while you are at it or you will be fucked when the next update comes along.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Look, your Sexlab version is 1.63 yes?

Your Script extender version however is 2.1.5

So your Framework is SE while your SKSE is AE.

You get what i mean?

You will most likely have AE since you are new to this and new copys of skyrim are always AE. So download the AE version of the framework, make sure you installed everything right for this game version and deactivate steam updates while you are at it or you will be fucked when the next update comes along.

me seeing this after painstakingly reinstalling everything for this to work

"thats just stupid, theres no way thats the fix, thats stupid"

me trying it and using the AE version instead

"this man has the permission to fuck me, and anyone who says other wise is unworthy"

2 minutes ago, RatKeep said:

me seeing this after painstakingly reinstalling everything for this to work

"thats just stupid, theres no way thats the fix, thats stupid"

me trying it and using the AE version instead

"this man has the permission to fuck me, and anyone who says other wise is unworthy"

?

i have SE version still ive been playing skyrim se for a while just new to modding. i went onto silverlock ad downloaded the skse for legacy se. but now its saying something different and isnt letting me into skyrim anymore

Capture.PNG

2Capture.PNG

Edited by darkfantasy97
1 hour ago, darkfantasy97 said:

i have SE version

No you don't. you have skyrim AE. Don't get confused by the name in Steam, look at your runtime, if your skyrim version number if above 1.5.97 you have AE.

The Warning you got tells you even what runtime your skyrim is. So you got it wrong, you don't install the older version of skse, you install the newer version of sexlabs framework and everything that needs to be updated.

First of start skyrim with its launcher once. So the warning goes away and the game can setup the graphic settings.

You need to check the first 3 boxes, not only the first 2. HKX misses the check.

(What is All in one AE? Just curious.)

I think you have LE FNIS installed ? when i start mine it says in the very first log message

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - Yours says something about 32bit which is LE. please check if you have the right FNIS ver. I can be wrong here.never saw that one.

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) yours however reads almost double of it wtf?

Give us the entire log and your complete modlist please.

1 hour ago, darkfantasy97 said:

it goes from 7 to 1380 warnings when the 3rd box HKX is checked

Yes, seems like you installed wrong verions of mods for your game. So either you have Mods installed that aren't yet updated or you have mods installed that never where for everything other then LE. (or your FNIS isn't installed correctly, could also be true. )

Run Finis, copy the entire text it provides, you can do that with the mouse and copy it like a normal text. Put it in a spoiler, the Eye Logo here so it doesn't clutter the entire post and I or someone else can take a better look at what's exactly going on.

Edited by Gukahn
5 minutes ago, darkfantasy97 said:

so i got it working  and i could run an animation using matchmaker   howerver afterwards the camera starts acting up and i cant change the angle or perspective

Congrats. What was the issue? For others who might find this thread while searching for the problem and for my curiosity

That's a bug that happens sometime, most of it if you play with free came around  too much or click enter while in free came mod, there are a few thing you can do to reverse it, nothing to completely prevent it. If you can still save, (sometimes you can't.) Go to free came mod out of any animations, the hotkey for it works always, then make a quicksave, load this save and switch back from free camera. The Bug should be gone.

If you can't save however, look for the nearest animated furniture, we talking smithy, alchemy station or Grindstone. try using it and the bug should also be gone. If that also isn't possible you have to either reload or try to do another sexlab scene. sometimes that also fixes that.

Edited by Gukahn